• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HELP - BOTH Door handles broken? Door won't open!

Bro I'd swap out the old latches just for preventative measures. They are made of plastic that will eventually wear and someday you my friend will suffer the same ordeal.

Doh! :tongue: Well I better swap them out before that happens. :cool:

I have similar problem but only on one side of the door. I order a new assembly and hope to install it soon. It does not look nice to open door thru the passenger side especially infront of a big restaurant.

Any more details on how to fix this problem? I've run into the same issue as well.

@S2G-Unit.
Got your PM and tried replying back but the forum software stating that you are not accepting PM due to your setup???
Nor can send email to you....

Please check your account setting or please send email to kaznsxcb-002'at'yahoo'dot'co'dot'jp

Kaz

------------------updates--------------------
↓ Thank you Larry (@Larry Bastanza) for letting me know.
Just tried and it worked so PM on its way to him.

Regards,
Kaz

Last edited:
Hi Kaz,

I think he fixed his PM, because I could respond to him this morning.....

Regards,
LarryB

Out of curiosity, I presume that the 'preventative maintenance' would involve replacement of the lock assembly (72150-SL0-A03 - left side)? That is an expensive touch!

Has anybody determined what actually fails within the latch mechanism? If so, is this a wear issue that assiduous lubrication might prevent or does it fall into the category of random material failure that just happens?

Back