• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help identifying exhaust

Can anyone help identify this exhaust? It came on the car when I bought it, and as far as I can tell, it has no identifying marks of any kind on it.

IMG_20130915_164133_295_zps897bc549.jpg

IMG_20130915_164251_770_zps6d57c8dc.jpg

I think you are correct.

I have no idea. Remember, until you helped me identify it, I didn't even know which model exhaust it was.

Oh yeah. :)

I am thinking you might have one of the race versions since you are saying it is too loud. The non-race version isn't loud unless you get on it. It seems to be impossible to tell. I PM'd anytime. He said no way to tell.

Last edited:
Was the car loud like racecar loud or just loud? The race version was pretty much a straight exhaust. If you have the race version, you would know.
Strangely enough, when you were at speed it wasn't crazy loud like you would think.

Although I've never heard the non-race version in person, I'm pretty sure it is the race version. But you're right, it took me awhile before I thought it was too loud. At speed, and even at lower speeds with the windows up it seemed reasonable.

Back