• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help identifying this beauty.

The other day I run into the owner of a nice NSX with a brilliant exhaust sound. The owner didn't have the specifics. These are the pics:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336028265.671795.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336028265.671795.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 284
@ Honcho. I think you are right. I'm debating whether to get the endura lite that's offered thru SOS. Thanks for the info
FXL

SOS endura lite is the same as Cantrell endura lite, which i have.. here are 2 vids of it.. i will tell you now, it will drone 2500-3000rpms..
i dont know about the ARK DTS though.

cold start
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FOXNRMphUhk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cruising
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2pR4m_-Y228" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@ Honcho. I think you are right. I'm debating whether to get the endura lite that's offered thru SOS. Thanks for the info
FXL

I was at Prime member whitebois's house last night and got to hear the Endura Lite on his 91. It sounds a lot like the Taitec GTLW, but with a slightly deeper tone.

It's probably one of these. :smile:
Not quite... :D

Note the length of piping, as well as entry/exit of it w/ regards to the canisters. The Taitec JGTC Parallel is a beast of an exhaust, incomparable to any other exhaust offering. Very race-day/track-event type of experience at any RPM range. The other short-piping twin-canister exhausts (pictured below) are a lineage unto their own.

Taitec JGTC Parallel (mmm, mmm good! :p)

HuWBg.jpg
+

vs.

Dali Rice-Rocket

wATZj.jpg

ZTek

Zero_Tech_1.JPG

ARK DT-S

ark1.jpg

An evolution of the Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust was the Yamamoto GT-Design Int'l GT-Xtreme exhaust (parallel canisters a-positioned in series w/ an x-pipe, but same long-tubes to exit-tips)...

I was at Prime member whitebois's house last night and got to hear the Endura Lite on his 91. It sounds a lot like the Taitec GTLW, but with a slightly deeper tone.

I think I'll get my endura light by next week. I hope. I'll post pics of it when I get it. Thanks for your input it really makes me feel that I made the right decision since I'm looking for that deep lone tone.
Thanks again

Yep..I have the Taitec JGTC Parallel Exit on my NSX and I love it. Perfect for the car.

I just watched the video and the exhaust sounded great. What exactly is the "drone" you all speak of? Can you hear it in the videos? I don't hear anything out of the ordinary.

hard to hear it in the vid but in person you can.. especially between 2500-3000 rpm. don't know how to explain the droning. kinda like an annoying buzzing echo.. like when driving on the highway speed where the rpm stay around 3000rpm it just annoying echo..

Back