• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me find my NSX :) looking ASAP

trying to find either a base white/blue car with a nice 45k off msrp like the member(porsche37) just posted or a 60k off high 200s msrp

pm me

thanks
dan

trying to find either a base white/blue car with a nice 45k off msrp like the member(porsche37) just posted or a 60k off high 200s msrp

pm me

thanks
dan

it was about 38k off not 45k on mine. I PMd you contact info on the blue one with orchid leather fully loaded that very close to 60k off. You should give him a call they have two cars they want to move price one the car $155k

Last edited:
it was about 38k off not 45k on mine. I PMd you contact info on the blue one with orchid leather fully loaded that very close to 60k off. You should give him a call they have two cars they want to move price one the car $155k

i gave them a call, im waiting to hear back tomorrow. ah ok your msrp was 161-162?

yep 38k seems to be the absolute limit on the lower ones, and I think they are not offering as much of the cheaper ones and pushing the higher msrp ones. I think you said they only offered you 20k off of an Iron rotor car? someone else on here posted they could only get 14k off, so I think Acura may be catching on and lowering the discounts on the cheaper models and increasing them on the more loaded ones.

That number i gave you is the sales persons cell so you can text him and he will respond. I got them down to 155k on the blue one and it was really close to 60k off. He said he would honor it if someone called from NSX forum.

Last edited:
Yes, I found a 161 car basically completely no options except for the stereo upgrade, they said there was only 20 off available when I was pushing on they have not responded back yet, I would pull the trigger for the price that you got ,, Thanks for your candid postings !

30k off is not available to all dealers. it depends on # of nsx sold and # on the floor.

60k off doesnt make sense as the dealer would be eating the options. but who knows.

anyone have any connections in Houston. I am looking to get the max discount. please PM me and let me know.

thanks
raj

I purchased through Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas city Mo the other day, Good guys, no bull. Ask for James Carpenter, new car manager, he did me right and shipped in enclosed trailer to me. $30000 kickback is if you finance through Acura financial. You only have to finance $10000 through them and can pay it off after 90 days. Base cars have a lot less room then loaded of course to discount but it is getting tougher to find base cars I believe. I wanted the carbon fiber brakes on mine so there were more places to get one. The entire process was over the phone, next day air the papers and done.

I too am looking for a good deal on a White on Red one.

For others I see Bridgewater Acura is offering a Black on Red for $155,700 with an MSRP of $200,500.
[MENTION=34221]porsche37[/MENTION] if you do know of any other deals if you could pm me please. Thanks

curva red

For others I see Bridgewater Acura is offering a Black on Red for $155,700 with an MSRP of $200,500.
@porsche37 if you do know of any other deals if you could pm me please. Thanks

Crown acura in Brookpark ohio has one $205000 for $155000 Ask for Collin

Precision Acura in NJ White on Red base car $163900 MSRP

I had to pass for right now due to a delayed transaction not related.

Might be sold because they were dealing with two other seriously interested parties.

Good luck!!

Precision Acura in NJ White on Red base car $163900 MSRP

I had to pass for right now due to a delayed transaction not related.

Might be sold because they were dealing with two other seriously interested parties.

Good luck!!

I did call them this morning, he said he would call me back this evening if it didnt sell. But I went to the local dealership and they had a white on red with MSRP for $180,xxx and was able to get it for $137,000. Then he called me back this evening so I am assuming it didnt go through

I did call them this morning, he said he would call me back this evening if it didnt sell. But I went to the local dealership and they had a white on red with MSRP for $180,xxx and was able to get it for $137,000. Then he called me back this evening so I am assuming it didnt go through

I spoke to Precision Acura yesterday. It looks like theirs is sold. Buyer is suppose to pick up Monday.

They may have another coming, but higher msrp.

Back