• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me sell-Excellent 2008 RAV4: V6, 4WD, Leather, low miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
IMG_2803RAVSML.jpg

IMG_4147Exterior.jpg

DSCN1672Interior.jpg

DSCN1678Interiorsml.jpg

Price: $22,900
Mileage: 31,700
Engine: 3.5 liter DOHC V6 (These are fast!)
Drive Type: 4 wheel drive

Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Beige

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=302129663&dealer_id=66397121&atc_id=AT-120221ff
^Link to my Auto Trader ad. If you go there, you can see the Carfax for free. I live in Orange County in Southern California.

Someone is going to get a great deal when they buy my RAV4. It's in excellent condition and has all the extras you could ask for on it. I've owned it for a little over three years but really wanted to have a Honda for my daily driver so I bought a 2011 Accord Crosstour. There's nothing wrong with my RAV4 and it's the kind of car I'd sell to a friend, since I know it's in great condition. If you don't need it, maybe you know someone who could use it. Please ask around. (I'm tired of paying State Farm for insurance on four cars and having it in my garage while my S2000 sits in the driveway.)

Vehicle Description: INSTALLED OPTIONS
XM Radio (pay to subscribe)
Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
CD Changer
Passenger Air Bag

Rear Window Defroster
Heated Seats
Leather Seats
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering

Power Seats
Side Airbags
Sunroof
Tinted Glass
Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

Here's one excellent RAV4: a V6, 4WD, Limited that's in excellent condition and has low miles. It has a 3.5 liter DOHC V6. It's beyond fully loaded, with power everything plus XM Radio, Heated Leather Seats, a JBL 9-Speaker, with subwoofer, Stereo, 6-disc In Dash CD Changer with Hands-Free Phone capability via Bluetooth, and a Power Moonroof. It also has the Towing Prep Package and Daytime Running Lights. It's only got 31,700 miles. It has had all the scheduled maintenance and I have the receipts to pass on. The newish Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires are in excellent condition. It has the ivory leather interior but I bought a second set of carpeted floor mats in charcoal, so the ivory ones are still like new, in addition to the clean charcoal ones. It looks better than the other RAV4s with 4 added mud guards and an exhaust tip to go with the nice looking 17" 6-spoke Alloy wheels that come with the Limited package . I added a black rear bumper protector to keep the paint from getting scratched when putting things in and out of the back, like my bike. It's had one owner, a Non-smoker, who kept it pristine. It's never been in any accident although it has mark that showed up after being parked at LAX, from an airport luggage cart (?), that is hardly noticeable. I am selling it because I bought a 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour. With the low miles, the excellent condition, and many extras, this is an excellent price. I will only take cash or go to your bank with you to get a bank's check.

IMG_4215110707AllBlueHondas.jpg

^My other cars. I love Hondas. Blue ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back