• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help! Need coil pack for a 91!

So... after a few hours of troubleshooting :confused: i found the cause of my sputter and missing... Bad coil pack, and thru a little game of re arranging and such i narrowed it down to a single one. It had a little tear in the boot over the pug, and i assume its just arcing to the head... So... as some of u know, i leave my car down here at my parents for the winter months, because the weather in Spokane, WA doesnt favor the supercars very well... haha. I really would like to fix this issue before i leave on the 21st, so it will be running right for my parents to take it out on its bi weekly maintainence drive... I called the dealerships and no one can get it to me before the 21st...

So im reaching out to all of you.. By some chance do any of u have a new or used working coil pack i can buy/have/borrow?? lol Appreciate all help and responses. Also look forward to moving back to Auburn this coming summer!

Thanks and happy holidays,
Bryan Wilson
Silver 91 Comptech Widebody :biggrin:

Niello couldn't get em until the day I leave back to WA... I was trying to get this kind of taken care of before I left, so my dad didn't have to work on it (scary thought) haha.. as far as the reno dealer... I don't want to venture over the mountains with all the snow we are getting with this storm... I got a msg from a guy in San Fran, not far fro Travis afb where I'm working atm...
Bryan,
Did you try calling Clint at Acura of Reno? or maybe the parts guys at Niello Acura?

Thanks for the responses! I'll get back to u that have em for sale If I dont get It taken care of before I leave... I was really trying to reach out to peeps in the greater Sacramento area, for a quick purchase. :smile:

Niello couldn't get em until the day I leave back to WA... I was trying to get this kind of taken care of before I left, so my dad didn't have to work on it (scary thought) haha.. as far as the reno dealer... I don't want to venture over the mountains with all the snow we are getting with this storm... I got a msg from a guy in San Fran, not far fro Travis afb where I'm working atm...

Acura of Reno ships for free to Prime members. See if they have them in stock. Usually only takes a day or two to ship to this area. No need to drive to them.

Back