• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help needed in Jacksonville

I got a call from a man interested in an NSX in Jacksonville. Anyone there have the time and ability to check it out for him?

PM or message me here for more info.

I got a call from a man interested in an NSX in Jacksonville. Anyone there have the time and ability to check it out for him?

PM or message me here for more info.

Did you get any bites? I'd be willing to help out. Usually travelling during the week but weekends are available.

Did you get any bites? I'd be willing to help out. Usually travelling during the week but weekends are available.

thanks, talked with Netviper and then called Mase and the Acura dealership. Ultimately thinking the best place for him to go is the dealership which'll charge $120 for a complete go over.

thanks, talked with Netviper and then called Mase and the Acura dealership. Ultimately thinking the best place for him to go is the dealership which'll charge $120 for a complete go over.

He never did call me ole. Did he buy it?

He never did call me ole. Did he buy it?

Don't know, Doug. I'll get in touch with him next week and find out. Talked with Don and it seems he's been in the hunt for a number of years now. Always a bridesmaid you know.

Back