• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help! NSX BOSE SPEAKER

I still haven't fix my bose speakers in my Nsx. Can someone answer the questions below.

Is there anywhere I can purchase the same or similar bose speakers for cheap?

I know a number cars have bose speakers. Do any other car have the same style bose speakers the acura nsx has?

thanks

Last edited:
rogers said:
Is there anywhere I can purchase the same or similar bose speakers for cheap?
Define cheap ......

Did you contact Briank on this forum? he repairs them at very reasonable price

rogers said:
I know a number cars have bose speakers. Do any other car has the same style bose speakers the acura nsx has?
There are similar configurations but subtle differences: the NSX is certainly the only one you could find that will be an exact form/fit as far as the complete assembly goes.
Nissan 300 ZX, Cadillacs, Corvettes all have very similar amplifiers (but again may be slightly different for the specific application)
I would suggest that buying another used assembly, even from an NSX is a risky business, unless its from a late model. I have a 300ZXTT and they were all shot too - they all suffer same fate, regardless of what car it is in.

A repaired module is a much safer bet & should last another 8 years or so (maybe indefinitely as the after-market components Brian uses are better quality)

I have used William's Electronics to have my cd changer and floor amp fix.
Their info is on the FAQ link on the post by Briank.
They have fast and good service plus it comes with a 12 month warranty.

Good luck

Back