• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help please! my 91' wont start

OK so I try to start my 91' NSX this morning at it cranks over strong but no ignition. I turn the key off all the way to the left and then turn it on to the first section to see what happens. I notice that all the lights and irritating chimes come on except for the fuel pump sound and the main relay clicking. I also notice that the "TCS" light doesn't come on like it use to along with all the other lights that initially come on. I did change my main relay a little less than a year ago so I don't think its that.
Could it be the ignition switch and if it is bad does it stop power from getting to the main relay, fuel pump, and ecu?
Any ideas or previous experiences that can steer my in the right direction? Your inputs are GREATLY appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Possible fuel pump relay since you hear no fuel pump. Still could poss. be a bad main relay but 1st check pump relay. You might try tapping on it while someone is turning the key.

Back