• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help! what is on my garage floor?

Hi all, I have a 95 T with 68k miles, its a pampered car and driven once a week. While I was pulling it into the garage today I noticed a few dark dark brown tear drop shaped spots on the floor of my garage, about where the pass side rear tire would be, but in a little bit. Its hard to explain the consistency but its almost like hard glue that dried to the floor in a couple of drops but they are dark brown. I crawled under the car with a flashlight to look around (I have no clue what i am doing) and it looks extra clean underneath (I also have my undercarriage cleaned). I had the engine cleaned and car detailed last week and the clutch replaced 4 months ago at the dealer. There is less than 2k miles on the oil and filter. Does anyone know what this could be? The only thing I can think of is its residue from the engine cleaning that dripped down? I dont know.

Back