• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help with offsets AP brake kit

so im looking for a set of rims for my nsx i just bought it came with AP racing brake kit fronts only,

i really only want a set of volks my prime choice would be the sf challenges
or if anyone can direct me to a nice set that will work for me :)

does anyone on this site have the same brake setup as me and can chime in on proper offsets the vendors here are just as lost as me and i need to find the correct offsets since i am a Canadian buyer and if i get the wrong offsets i am really screwed =D

thanks!

Quy

just order with Super High Pad Type
that means the center hub will be high center w/ max spoke clearance for wide calipers such as brembo, ap, project mu

for sizes & offsets
18x8 front +36 or close.

for the rear 19x9.5 +36 or close.

good luck!

I second most of Erick's recommendations. For me the front 18x8 should be +38 to +43, the rear 19x9.5 should be +29 to +36. But with offsets you're dealing with millimeters so there isn't much of a different.

Super High Pad is right. Other manufacturers call it different things. Work Wheels call it "R Disk". Rays Gram Lights calls their High pad wheel "A Disk". To make matters worse, some wheels are made with different "pads" some aren't. . and it's not brand specific, it's more wheel model specific. Anyway, there's people to help you out, good luck!

awsome

Erick I messaged you a few months ago regarding a set of rims i did not get a reply, if you sell volks could you pm me with a price of the setup that i want ?

i was told by the buyer that the rear brakes are stock, ap brakes only replace the front brakes , so could i follow the typical offsets for maxium lip in the rear?

thanks

Quy

Back