• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Henry Kosasih's Sorcery Widebody NSX as featured by MaydayGarage

5432985778_585351ec5a_b.jpg

5432373721_878b6f33f2_b.jpg

Very nice, one day my car will turn into a monster like this, I want them headlights when I do the 02 conversion.

The Ikeya Sequential is missing a critical part
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/21569_102318976463156_100000551636988_58611_3082958_n.jpg

Do a bit to research though before you decide on the lights. I agree they look killer but I hear the quality of them is quite brutal. Scorp paid extra for the "CF" version only to find they were a cheap printed CF pattern and not real CF and on top of that the fake CF overlay was applied poorly and wrinkled. He eventually had them custom wrapped in real CF, retrofitted with nicer lighting elements, only to admit they were still useless in real world driving and eventually sold them and used the oem Honda lights. Then the new buyer in the UK who bought the GT One lights got pissed over the quality and there was a big kerfuffle on Prime over a refund etc. It got nasty. :frown:

Looks bad ass from the front, and love some of the details, but i'm afraid from every other angle it just doesn't work for me. Some bits are just too 'aftermarket' and don't flow well. Almost looks like the car is sagging...

Great effort though, must have been a lot of hard work!

Looks bad ass from the front, and love some of the details, but i'm afraid from every other angle it just doesn't work for me. Some bits are just too 'aftermarket' and don't flow well. Almost looks like the car is sagging...

Great effort though, must have been a lot of hard work!

+1. May be better in person.

"Wheels/Suspension

Iforged Wheels 19x12 rears and 18x9 fronts"

Cant believe those are only 18 and 19s. The look like 19, 20s.

Thanks, but I'll pass. He still has my BRS body kit and the thousands of dollars that I paid him to install the kit and fab a hard top for my last NSX. I'd rather ask Tamoske to fab me one.

Not to get off topic, but maybe you should start a new thread with details of the transaction in the "feedback" section. I'm sure we'd like to hear about it.

I keep tripping out about this pic. It doesn't look real, looks like a scale model setup.

5432373721_878b6f33f2_b.jpg

agreed!!! very cool pix!!!

and great looking car

that is one SICK toy! It looks more like a hot wheels then a real car...I just hate the aftermarket gaps!!!! Once you see factory precision those gaps just get uglier as you get closer to the car! But its a work of art! :redface:

Back