• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HERES a GREAT VIDEO!!

Interesting!!

It sure looks fun, but I would guess it's scary as hell though.

288 KM/H!!!!

.. that's the top speed for modena spyder, right??

I thought your nick was related to this local mountain... :)

matterhorn.jpg

Sorry, but I see going 180 in a public road full of cars foolish and not cool. One of those cars switches lanes at any time and you've just killed someone's family. :mad:

jlindy said:
Sorry, but I see going 180 in a public road full of cars foolish and not cool. One of those cars switches lanes at any time and you've just killed someone's family. :mad:

Well, go to Germany and then you will understand. It's a lot safer than most people driving here 65MPH in the fast lane completely oblivious of their surroundings. People there DON'T switch lanes into the fast lane for no reason. If they do, they choose to kill themselves and others.

matterhorn762 said:
Well, go to Germany and then you will understand. It's a lot safer than most people driving here 65MPH in the fast lane completely oblivious of their surroundings. People there DON'T switch lanes into the fast lane for no reason. If they do, they choose to kill themselves and others.

Yeah, you are right. Germany is a different place to do that. I would love to go that fast sometime, but in a much more controlled environment. I went back and re-read the post and didn't realize that it was on the autobahn. (still dangerous, but a different story) I was under the assumption that you did this in Cali since that is where you said you were from. Sorry.

Back