• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey, litesokneecough

Where were you? No call! No show at the meeting! I wasn't sure if I saw you on my way home from work. It was a dark NSX (couldn't tell if it was black, dark green, or other) and it was too far in front of me.
But it was North bound on Oak Ave Pkwy, and turned left (west) onto Blue Ravine.

NSX4FUN -

Yeah, that was me, driving to Papa Johns Pizza to get my favorite pizza. (about one weeks ago?)

Sorry I didn't make the meeting but this new job has me in a tizzy. So much to learn. Was at the office until 7:30 last night and would have been a 20 minute drive to the meeting place so just decided not to go. I don't have my NSX with me either and that might have changed my mind.

If I'm in town for the next meet, I'll be there as hopefully I'll have a handle on this job and have some free time to play.

Also, the lady I'm staying with in Folsom told me she saw a car like mine (Dark colored NSX) drive by her house one evening along Dulventon (not sure of the spelling) circle. Anyone we know?

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

Dulventon (not sure of the spelling) circle. Anyone we know?

I don't know.

BTW, must not have been you as I spotted the NSX on our meeting night. I thought it might have been you, so I expected to see you at the meeting with your car.

There's always next time.

Out of curiousity, where are you working and what do you do?

Originally posted by nsx4fun:
Out of curiousity, where are you working and what do you do?

I'm a Associate Information Systems Analyst (AISA) for the State of California and work in Folsom.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

Back