• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey look at this: JH4NA1151MT002670

Re: details of the car?

caseycarson said:
For us late lookers, what were the details on this car??????
Early model cream puff (at least it appeared to be) with 32k miles that was listed for much less than it could have sold for. The kind any of us would have snapped up without much thought. Heck, I'd have bought it just to flip.

The car is bone stock '91...except for V1 radar det. installed. 32K miles. original owner. all records.
Here is one of the close-up pic i got from seller.
Fastrunner-NSX91good.jpg

NoggZ said:
So what was the selling price for the 10 people who have posted here asking for details......*sigh*
$23,900.00

Don't feel bad if you missed out. I think some feel worse for having known the details...

For me it wasn't just the price. The condition of the car was just awesome, much like my 91 (without the mods)...

NsXMas said:
$23,900.00

Don't feel bad if you missed out. I think some feel worse for having known the details...

Exactly, I'm glad I didn't have the chance to look at it while the ad was still running. Otherwise, I would have bang my head to the wall (repeatedly). :tongue:

Great buy, Fastrunner!!! Show us your new addition in the next GTG :biggrin:

I inspected this car for Nick and it truly is in beautiful condition. The only flaws were normal driver seat bolster wear and 2 nearly microscopic paint chips in the nose. The original stock rims had not a nick on them. The seller was very nice and had obviously taken very good care of the vehicle. He was selling the car because he hardly drove it and was worried of other LA drivers. Oh, if I were mean, I would have overbid Nick by one dollar and paid the seller cash on the spot! Amazing to see a stock '91, let alone one in that condition.
Good luck with the car Nick's wife, looking forward to meeting you this weekend.
Mark Stepp

here's a 91 for 24,9K with about 67,000 miles...sounds similiar to this one...no accident as stated. You can probably negotiate the price down even more.

CA weekend car that is stock except chrome wheels with 67K original miles. Painstaking attention to detail and reliability. Clear title with no accidents, AutoCheck verified. 60K svc. completed at 65K miles, 8/02, plus water pump repl, all belts, Honda coolant plus the following since then: * Trans. repl. due to snapring * Eng. Syn. oil every 6 months/Trans. syn. oil * Both window reg. repl. * All 4 Bose Amps. and 3 speaker cones repl. by Bose * Driver's seat bolster leather repl. * A/C evac./recharge/leak test w/R12 * 2 New Dunlop SP8000 on rear, front SP8000 w/70% tread remaining, tire friendly align. performed * Brake/ABS/Clutch fluid repl. w/Castrol GT LMA, installed Speed Bleeders (factory ABS bleeder tool incl.) * Pioneer 6 disc CD changer in trunk w/2 cartridges * Factory analog phone avail. as parts * Aftermarket alarm system and rear trunk remote opener * Custom built cold air intake (uses stock air box and air filter) * Custom painted engine intake cover (see photo) * Brake calipers painted heat resistant black w/silver NSX logo highlighted * Spare factory maintenance parts (oil/air filters, wiper inserts, etc.) * 3 keys, factory repair manual * Wolf car cover * AutoCheck Vehicle History Report- "No Problems" This is an exceptional looking and driving NSX that has been pampered throughout it's life. I have two children that fight to go for rides and that is forcing the sale for a 4 seater replacement.

For pictures:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...h&advanced=&isp=y&start_year=1981&cardist=300

Engel07 said:
here's a 91 for 24,9K with about 67,000 miles...sounds similiar to this one...no accident as stated. You can probably negotiate the price down even more.

CA weekend car that is stock except chrome wheels with 67K original miles. Painstaking attention to detail and reliability. Clear title with no accidents, AutoCheck verified. 60K svc. completed at 65K miles, 8/02, plus water pump repl, all belts, Honda coolant plus the following since then: * Trans. repl. due to snapring * Eng. Syn. oil every 6 months/Trans. syn. oil * Both window reg. repl. * All 4 Bose Amps. and 3 speaker cones repl. by Bose * Driver's seat bolster leather repl. * A/C evac./recharge/leak test w/R12 * 2 New Dunlop SP8000 on rear, front SP8000 w/70% tread remaining, tire friendly align. performed * Brake/ABS/Clutch fluid repl. w/Castrol GT LMA, installed Speed Bleeders (factory ABS bleeder tool incl.) * Pioneer 6 disc CD changer in trunk w/2 cartridges * Factory analog phone avail. as parts * Aftermarket alarm system and rear trunk remote opener * Custom built cold air intake (uses stock air box and air filter) * Custom painted engine intake cover (see photo) * Brake calipers painted heat resistant black w/silver NSX logo highlighted * Spare factory maintenance parts (oil/air filters, wiper inserts, etc.) * 3 keys, factory repair manual * Wolf car cover * AutoCheck Vehicle History Report- "No Problems" This is an exceptional looking and driving NSX that has been pampered throughout it's life. I have two children that fight to go for rides and that is forcing the sale for a 4 seater replacement.

For pictures:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...h&advanced=&isp=y&start_year=1981&cardist=300

also see:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30502&highlight=JH4NA1157MT002950

if u guys who already have an nsx and would like to help me out in purchasing one... let me know or if anyone would like a mkiv supra for trader plus cash... im lookin 91-92 something like 23-5ishk on miles like 40k-67k let me know im already lookin... sux that one went...

NsXMas said:
$23,900.00

For me it wasn't just the price. The condition of the car was just awesome, much like my 91 (without the mods)...
I told my wife about it and the price (she knows I've been wanting one since we met, 5 years ago). She then turned to me and asked, "And you didn't buy it!?!?!" I told her that it was already sold, and she said too bad, cause she'd have let me at that price.

And yes, I've checked the other Autotrader one, but I'd prefer a stock car.

Patdeisa said:
I told my wife about it and the price (she knows I've been wanting one since we met, 5 years ago). She then turned to me and asked, "And you didn't buy it!?!?!" I told her that it was already sold, and she said too bad, cause she'd have let me at that price.

And yes, I've checked the other Autotrader one, but I'd prefer a stock car.
I'll keep my fingers cross for you. Hopefully you can find one before NSXPO 2005!

So you are the one who bought this car :frown: I literally browse autotrader/cars.com/ebay/etc every morning/night... This NSX wasnt listed before I went to bed, and then I seen it on my lunch break at work the next afternoon... I almost fell out of my chair when I seen this for sale... I got myself all worked up for about twenty minutes, because I knew I was going to buy it no matter what... Called the guy at around 2pm and he said someone had literally just bought it a few hours ago... I felt sick to my stomach when he told me that :frown: I really thought this was going to be the one and my luck had changed... Now that I seen this thread I feel even worse about missing the NSX by a "few hours"... Guess it wasn't meant to be, and I will have to start searching for a 95 Esprit s4s... :frown:

That is one hell of a deal.....And I thought I got a good deal on my 91 three years ago for 21k but w/76k miles and slightly modified intake ,clutch,exhaust, rims....I also found mine on autotrader.com on a friday night. called sat morning flew from Dallas to Atlanta wrote a check and drove it home...I tell you it was better than sex!!! And it lasted longer than 15min...ha/ha p.s. it was listed for 25k and I talked him down to 21k even though he must have gotten 30 calls on his cell phone after he picked me up from the airport!!! Congrats on your new nsx!!!!!! Brent :biggrin:

NsXMas said:
I'll keep my fingers cross for you. Hopefully you can find one before NSXPO 2005!
Thanks. I'm toying with the idea of looking at a 97+. The wife and I are thinking about moving, so that throws a wrench in life. We're starting to apply for new jobs soon, so it might not be the best time to buy one, especially since we already have 2 cars and are looking at moving to a place where homes cost 5X the cost here.

It was such a great deal that even she knew I could buy it and sell it later for the same price, if not more.

Back