• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey Phoenix; Car Show in Ahwatukee on Nov. 13th!

There is a small, but extremely fun Car and Motorcycle Show in Ahwatukee on Saturday, November 13th.

I have attended the past few years and had a blast!

It is small so everyone is extremely friendly and take time to talk about their cars and motorcycles.

I plan on entering my NSX again this year.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will give you more info!

Hope to see some fellow-NSX'rs there!

More info on the car show:

Join us for the 7<SUP>th</SUP> Annual Ahwatukee Car & Motorcycle Show<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Saturday, November 13, 2010<o:p></o:p>
10:00AM – 5:00PM<o:p></o:p>
Ahwatukee Park, 4700 East Warner Road<o:p></o:p>
Register your vehicle by November 5<SUP>th</SUP> and the registration fee is only $10; after November 5<SUP>th</SUP> the fee will increase to $12.<o:p></o:p>

Trophies will be awarded in several categories including: Best of Show and Sponsors Choice.<o:p></o:p>
General public admission: non-perishable food items, and new, unwrapped toys. (Toys-for-Tots)<o:p></o:p>

Monday, November 1<SUP>st</SUP>, the Ahwatukee Community Swim & Tennis Center will begin collecting non-perishable food items and new, unwrapped toys. St. Mary’s Food Bank and the Marines, Toys-for-Tots program will be in receipt of the food and toys collected.<o:p></o:p>
The collection will end on November 13.<o:p></o:p>
Please help us help those less fortunate during the Holiday Season and enjoy a day of cool cars and motorcycles!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Lisa Robinson<o:p></o:p>
Special Events/Rental Coordinator
Ahwatukee Community Swim & Tennis Center
4700 East Warner Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044
480-893-3431 ext 2

Just a reminder of this show on Saturday! I will be there!

Car looked great! Really stood out. Talked to the lady with the Camaro next to you and she said you were off playing baseball. Sorry I didn't get to meet you! Thanks for posting about the show.

ny.jpg

Hey Cruzin...

That is really kewl of you to post the photo of my car!

I am sorry I missed you. I had to referee the state championship for Pop Warner Football so I parked my car and left. Got back around 12:30.

Rob

Car looked great! Really stood out. Talked to the lady with the Camaro next to you and she said you were off playing baseball. Sorry I didn't get to meet you! Thanks for posting about the show.

ny.jpg

Back