• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey prime fam!! I have a question about works meister s1r

Thanks jdmcb7 I took your recommendation and ordered same wheels as yours but rear one 10.5 thanks a lot.. can wait.. wheels will be here next tuesday..

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if I run 265 on rear I need to stretch the tires right?

Thanks jdmcb7 I took your recommendation and ordered same wheels as yours but rear one 10.5 thanks a lot.. can wait.. wheels will be here next tuesday..

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if I run 265 on rear I need to stretch the tires right?

Should be fine, thats what I will be running next year :)

Quick question... I'm about to order a set of Meister S1's 3pcs... I wanted to know if the rear ones ( 18x10 +17 O-Disk ) will clear my stock calipers ( 2000 NA2 ) ???

I see that lot of people are using spacers on the rear... So, I was wondering if there was a caliper clearance issue...

Thanks !!!

:)

Still weaksace..

Im currently on 17/18 Meister S1R BFF finsih

Specs as follows
Front
17x8.5 + 30 R Disc
205/40R17 Toyo Proxes4Plus

Rear
18x10 +26 0 Disc I also added a 5MM spacer in the rear and STILL have room to go!
255/35R18Toyo Proxes4Plus

A2A2FD4E-E09C-4B18-B591-6C2D1DA3B36C_zpsqo8ooljl.jpg

E5089A64-E2EC-4193-B585-3CB62A7A5A6B_zpsphwfd0g5.jpg

BAC1EA63-A144-4BFD-8409-39BDC68EF94A_zpsvj2zs2gl.jpg

No rub on full lock

Quick question... I'm about to order a set of Meister S1's 3pcs... I wanted to know if the rear ones ( 18x10 +17 O-Disk ) will clear my stock calipers ( 2000 NA2 ) ???

I see that lot of people are using spacers on the rear... So, I was wondering if there was a caliper clearance issue...

Thanks !!!

:)

Don't think it should require a spacer for 0 disc , oddly it's usually the NA1 that require a spacer because the rotor is smaller and the caliper bracket on the further inner part gets in the way. Since it's NA2 and has the bigger rotor the caliper sits further out from the center which therefore will give you better inner clearance. Hope this helps

Don't think it should require a spacer for 0 disc , oddly it's usually the NA1 that require a spacer because the rotor is smaller and the caliper bracket on the further inner part gets in the way. Since it's NA2 and has the bigger rotor the caliper sits further out from the center which therefore will give you better inner clearance. Hope this helps

Thanks for your comment ! It helps... it makes sense regarding to the rotor size and caliper location ! Another owner who has the exact same wheel specs has had to use 3mm spacers for the rears... But on a 96 NA1...

I just want to be sure that I won't need spacers as... here in Belgium, spacers are forbidden !!! Love those wheels, love the deep dish O-Disk type... Just need to be sure it will clear the rear calipers on my NA2 !!! :)

Back