• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi DC'ers

Hey DC'ers...

I'm in the same boat as Lutera. My NSX is already for sale in the classifieds here. I'm not actively marketing it, but it's for sale for the right buyer.

Mine also needs a battery (despite being on a charger???). Anyway, the weather and roads have been so crummy, that I'm just letting it hang out in the garage. I did move it forward many inches the other day to ensure that the tires wouldn't flat spot! :eek:

Anyone who doesn't want Lutera's black NSX, let me know if you want a red one!

I just got the M license this July.. but with the drivers here I am very reluctant to buy a bike and ride myself..

With that said, have her take the BRC course first and see how she does before getting anything.

My vote would be a used Ninja 250 on CL... then sell it for about the same price after she out-grew it.

Good advice on the BRC course. I'll offer to take her for the course once school ends in June. Thanks, too, for Ninja 250 recommendation. If she's still interested after the course, I'll look at the Ninja and at the Kawasaki 500 that Dynamic recommended.

I finally pulled the NSX out. I went to start it, and when the starter only turned over a few times, I ended up having to jumpstart it. While it's running, I thought I might as well go drive 2 miles to top off on gas and a run to the store.

I took mine out for a spin on Saturday. Drove 90 miles and it felt great. I guess we've got another month or six weeks of nsx garage time in the D.C. area. Wish I was spending some of it, like gleibig, in Hawaii.

I took mine out for a spin on Saturday. Drove 90 miles and it felt great. I guess we've got another month or six weeks of nsx garage time in the D.C. area. Wish I was spending some of it, like gleibig, in Hawaii.

Just checked the weather in Kona. 80 degrees every day! :biggrin:

Lutera: I need to get a trickle charger too, just to keep it good.

Hijacker: I'm planning on taking it to the Car Doctor in Falls Church. I've heeard that they're good with the NSX. I'm planning on taking it in inthe February/March timeframe. We can see if they can do a multi-car discount.

Weather isn't quite nice enough for the NSX, so I brought the trike out today. lol
trike.jpg

trike2.jpg

Ok, it's not mine, but I want one. One of our clients just picked this up the other day

I took mine out yesterday afternoon and came home around 9pm or so. It was nice to finally have a chance to get out when the roads are about 95% clear and the weather was decent. :)

Jack - we need to circle up sometime and meet. I spent most of Monday afternoon/evening in the Manassas area on the 234 bypass to visit my parents and run a couple errands. I live in Centreville, so we're not far apart at all.

Send me a PM and we can exchange cell numbers.

Back