• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi i am thinking about getting a 03/04 NSX, got some questions.

Hi

wuz up everybody

i am planning on getting a used 03/04 used NSX with less than 20k miles on them. here are some questions:

1) how much should i pay?

2) How much would be a good deal?

3) what should i look for when i am shopping for NSX?

4) what kinda stuff usually break down on NSX and how much do they usually cost?

5) i am 6' and wieght 230 lbs, i am going to fit in the car?

thank you

mahdi farzaneh

Mahdivr4 - Sorry don't know what a noob is.

Regardless, this website is your best source of information, bar none, for anything NSX. When you have time just start reading through the various categories and seeing what is discussed. You will not find a better bunch of people anywhere. Some get a little sensative if you don't try to do a search first, they are just kind of grumpy that way; but still they are good people with a lot of information.

If you spend the time you will be able to answer all of your questions and have a better idea of exactly what you want, what you can expect to pay and what you may want to do to the car once you have one. Once it starts it never stops.

Good luck and have fun.

A noob is a "newbie". Come on guys he has four posts, he is just learning and we should show him how helpful this group is to our new (and established) members. I would but I am too lazy :biggrin:

Back