• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi St.Louis NSXers

Wow, I can't believe the number of posts since yesterday! :eek:
I went to Loagn from 9-99' and graduated 4-01'. Can't believe how fast time goes by.
Yes Chicago tolls are reedickulous! No new tolls, just double the cost for out of town people and tons of construction.
nuucaJB stand for N.U.C.C.A. - National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association which is the type of chiropractic I use in practice. There are only about 300 docs who use it and it works better then any traditional type I have seen. Crazy crazy results on my patients. I know of only two using it in STL and they are not very experienced with it. They do ok. JB - Jonathan Brown (thats me).
I have to meet up with you crzy cats one of these days and hopefully I will have an NSX by then. Right now the wife wnats a big house and I am moving my practice at the end of this year. Maybe next summer I will have an NSX!!!

PS - len you are hilarious!

len3.8 said:
...Hey I have a perfect getogether for you guys...
Meet me at my rehab and help with some pre-demolition work.:biggrin: Just your basic trash to the dumpster and Plaster and lath type of thing...

Is there room in it for my old 'Burb? :D

The long lunch thing would be great. Perhaps we could start in the Chesterfield valley and cut south from there, or I could and meet along the way?

I remember when i had a 98 mustang gt and the st.louis nsx crew let me hang. Then i got the bug and started smoking the mod pipe. I got pics from all the meets if anybody's interested. Welcome to a great bunch of guys tht really don't get together enough, although that quick run to st.albans on the 2nd sounds good. maybe i'll have wheels then.

96 NSX-T said:
Hi! I just joined Prime on the 15th. I bought my NSX about 2 years ago and ran across this site and have been checking out pics & vids and interesting conversations and advise for a while and thought I might as well join up and try to get to know some of the other owners in my area Chesterfield/Town & Country- 40 & 141. I am hoping to do a few mods down the road.

Call me or tony(nsx01 4x4). We roll on fri and sat nights late :biggrin:

Anyone still interested in getting together with Lawrence and me on Friday? Is there a better date/time/venue? Email, PM, or post here!

:)

Hey guys, hope all is well with each of you...

Len, which one was I ?? The Childhood/Father guy who is too busy? Well, you got me pegged !!! :) I have only managed to put 2,000 miles this year- about 3,000 less than average. The third little person, love him to death, just may be the death of me!!! He is all boy, and all about destruction and mischief. At only 20 months, he does look over at the NSX in the garage and say's "what dat?" I tell him it's dad's minivan.

I do keep up with posts, and I would be interested in lunch this Friday. Nick, where to and when?

Phil

Ko-nsx said:
I'd like to go but....................

Well, stick your donut back on and join us! In an earlier reply you said to call you or Tony-NSX01 but I don't have your phone #s. Please PM me with them if you would. Thanx, Lawrence

x-sauce said:
Hey guys, hope all is well with each of you...

Len, which one was I ?? The Childhood/Father guy who is too busy? Well, you got me pegged !!! :) I have only managed to put 2,000 miles this year- about 3,000 less than average. The third little person, love him to death, just may be the death of me!!! He is all boy, and all about destruction and mischief. At only 20 months, he does look over at the NSX in the garage and say's "what dat?" I tell him it's dad's minivan.

I do keep up with posts, and I would be interested in lunch this Friday. Nick, where to and when?

Phil

Phil Phil Phil, how the heck are you? Yes I was talking of you, in a "priorities in the right order" kind of way. I am glad you are enjoying the Kids. I have been doing the same.. Have very little time to do any NSX driving, wouldn't matter it has issues. I am glad you lurk and keep up..

2000 miles, how many of those were chasing around corvettes and mustangs?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 96 NSX-T

Well, stick your donut back on and join us! In an earlier reply you said to call you or Tony-NSX01 but I don't have your phone #s. Please PM me with them if you would. Thanx, Lawrence

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He would need 4 donuts....:wink: KO what about those ugly AZZ (Krull) wheels reflected in the door of your car? Just put those on, then you can go off roading...:smile:
You don't want him going anyway, he garners ALL of the attention with that damn car of his... Everyone else's is invisible when his is around.
Yes I am jealous damn it.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I wouldn't mind meeting up for a long lunch, I would be NSXless as stated before.. I did get a nice Gift box today... Thanks AK... The $$$'s will be there very quickly...
Len

Last edited:
He would need 4 donuts.... KO what about those ugly AZZ (Krull) wheels in the reflected in the door of your car? Just put those on, then you can go off roading...

LOL!!!!

OK - I think everyone I have heard from thinks this might be a no-go with everyone trying to get caught up or leaving for the long weekend.

I will plan something "proper" before September is out so get your wips fixed up!

NSX01 said:
Len, no more 4x4 it's a 6x6 now :eek: :biggrin: .

Khappi when are you going out of town again? Let us know so we can set up a get together while you not in STL :biggrin: .

LOL damn you guys i will be out of town ARRRRRR! :biggrin:

How about a trip out to Mount Pleasant Winery before the October rush gets going? Maybe Sept 17...Just a thought...
Tom

I've been to the winery more than enough times on drives, bikes, cars, etc. Let try something with the KC guys and do it a little bigger. Like a day in KC,driving, dinner, ballet :rolleyes: , visiting or a Sat all day and Sun roll home thing. Just a thought. I always think women when i think winery, i want to smell some exhaust and do guy stuff(like the mens ballerina-some nice ones in KC). Just a thought, I'm am probably the only one not tied do..............i mean married. Overall it doesn't matter, just hanging playing texas hold'em is cool. :cool:

Ko-nsx said:
I've been to the winery more than enough times on drives, bikes, cars, etc. Let try something with the KC guys and do it a little bigger. Like a day in KC,driving, dinner, ballet :rolleyes: , visiting or a Sat all day and Sun roll home thing. Just a thought. I always think women when i think winery, i want to smell some exhaust and do guy stuff(like the mens ballerina-some nice ones in KC). Just a thought, I'm am probably the only one not tied do..............i mean married. Overall it doesn't matter, just hanging playing texas hold'em is cool. :cool:

Wooow there Ko-nsx. You don't want to be posting stuff like this. Your body shop guy might think he hasn't completely sucked you dry and you have some money still left in the bank!

BTW - the last time we went out to the winnery we just had a quick lunch and got back to driving, pictures, and car talk. FWIW.

:eek: Look at those ugly calipers and rusty rotors :eek: give me a call and Ill bring the stuff to pimp them out! You buy the beer. :biggrin:

Attachments

• tein coilovers 024 (Small).jpg
    tein coilovers 024 (Small).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 94
KO what about those ugly AZZ (Krull) wheels reflected in the door of your car? Just put those on, then you can go off roading...:smile:

Len you You made me laugh and pepsi went up my nose! :biggrin:

Attachments

• menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 81
Rusty rotors and krull rims in the reflection... don't forget about the dungeon style garage. He needs to do a search and then call the magic garage man in town... Matteni! :biggrin: No more concrete walls, only high quality pin stripped dry wall! Call me if you want to dry wall, I did my bathroom and I am now an amateur and am willing to trade drywall work for a ride in your car!

Ko-nsx said:
He would need 4 donuts.... KO what about those ugly AZZ (Krull) wheels in the reflected in the door of your car? Just put those on, then you can go off roading...

LOL!!!!

Len, I can hook you up a very good deal on those rim w/s03. :biggrin:
Going to your house is like going off roading.

matteni said:
Wooow there Ko-nsx. You don't want to be posting stuff like this. Your body shop guy might think he hasn't completely sucked you dry and you have some money still left in the bank!

BTW - the last time we went out to the winnery we just had a quick lunch and got back to driving, pictures, and car talk. FWIW.

I didn't mean to offend you about the winery. I haven't been with the nsx club(last one i made was with the Lotus club, I had some pics but can't find them now). i just thought we could kinda do some guy stuff and make a good weekend or day of it. The first drive i met you guys on was cool(especially when you spun out :biggrin: ). I think on the few drives i've had somebody did something memorable. Whatever we do whenever we do it is always cool.
FWIW- the body shop DID clean me out! But he did a decent job. When is the bend pak party?

BESTOUCH said:
:eek: Look at those ugly calipers and rusty rotors :eek: give me a call and Ill bring the stuff to pimp them out! You buy the beer. :biggrin:

You busy this weekend???? Seriously!!!! At the rate SOS is going with the wheels thing, Their might be a krull part 2 :rolleyes:
We can defintely do the caliper thing. (good photoshop) I had to look twice

Back