Hi, when are NSX meets in Washington?

Check your regional forum often for meets and join the nsxca to get on there mailing list. You can always organize an event yourself and post it also.

The Seattle area group typcially meets the first Saturday of each month @ 11:30am at Claim Jumpers restaurant in Redmond.

Is there anybody who live around lynnwood or mill creek? don't know whether i can make it this saturday, what do u guys normally do? Thanks for the info:)

Hi i've been asked by my friend at the bimmer club to go to Mt. Rainier. Im, wondering what u guys normally do so that i can make up my mind on what is more exciting to do this saturday. Hope u guys reply:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Welling

if you can stand those ugly Bimmers in your rear view mirror, Then go with them... J/K. We normally just have a chance to have a lunch together and talk about cars... I've only been there 2 times, the first time we had 10+ nsxes, last time only a few, but I'm not sure about this upcoming one, I know for sure that at least 3 people (including me) will show up just for the meet, then will leave for work after lunch.

So as much as I hope u will show up on Sat. I'll think the Bimmer club meet at the Rainier mt. will be more fun.

Hi, im sorry but im going with the bimmer club. Thanks for the info NSXDREAMER2. any of u guys wanna tag along?

Last edited:
I'm on the verge of buying an NSX (again) so I look forward to seeing some of you guys there to pick your brains about these fine machines. :)

Steve T.
1995 Supra T hardtop

Thanks very much...I plan to bring the usual 20 questions with me. :)

Steve T.

NSXDreamer2 said:
yeah, Steve, please do show up and have lunch with us tomorrow. You will be able to do the justice of whether nsx will be the right choice. :D

There's 1 2002 yellow nsx too. there is the black 1 that you talked about which my friend had seen near my house but couldn't find him. I saw an old guy with a stock red coupe before. what color is yours?

i was in seattle during thanksgiving! didn't see any NSX's!
o well maybe next time...

Mill Creek

Hi

I own a Black 91, with stock wheels. I live just outside of Mill Creek. Where all the construction is going on. 35th and 156th

Our road is so messed up because of construction, I only
get to drive it 1 or 2 times a month.

Hope to see you all soon.

Craig

Re: Mill Creek

Lespaul Chops said:
Hi

I own a Black 91, with stock wheels. I live just outside of Mill Creek. Where all the construction is going on. 35th and 156th

Our road is so messed up because of construction, I only
get to drive it 1 or 2 times a month.

Hope to see you all soon.

Craig

LoL I know exactly what you mean. Its a hell hole (pardon my french:D) to try and get through especially during the busy hours:D

Back