• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

High Octane South Jersey Cars and Coffee

I am a big fan of the NSX and can tell you that we would love to see a few of you show up at our local Saturday MOrngin Cars and Coffee Events in South Jersey. Here is a little more info........

High Octane South Jersey is a group of car guys that mixed up the conventional Saturday Morning Cars and Coffee concept with a solid dose of automotive adventures. We have no hidden interests or agendas. We simply enjoy coming together to share in our automotive passions. Often we host or partner in charitable activities and would welcome our neighbor enthusiasts to put their car enthusiasm to work for a good cause.

It’s a gathering place where friendships are born over rare classics and exotics parked fender to fender with a wild array of rat rods and drivers. All makes and models are welcome to share in our good times. No fees are ever charged, and no judgments are passed. You don't even need to like coffee!
We meet the Second and Fourth Saturdays of the Month at:
Starbucks / 550 Fellowship Rd.
Mt. Laurel NJ 08054

We start at 8:30 a.m. and last to about 11:00 a.m. or until our wives tell us we need to be home... Be Sure and Join Us!

Visit us online at:
http://www.highoctanesj.com

Attachments

• High Octane SJ Dates.jpg
    High Octane SJ Dates.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 63
Thats actually right around the corner for me, as soon or if my car is ever done, I will swing by.

Back