• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

High Performance Driving School WGI

In anticipation of the frozen depression that sets in when the temperatures go below zero around here, I couldn't wait any longer and signed up for 6 days at the Glen as soon as the website starting traking applications on Wednesday.

For all those considering doing any events at the Glen, you should note that the garage reservations fill up very quickly so if you want to go, reserve ASAP to try to get a garage bay. They are only $10 per day and with the track record (no pun intended) of last season's rainfall, they come in quite handy in inclement weather.

Well......I guess I signed up:confused: :confused: Being a web developer and married to one as well, I can clearly say that their site is not very intuitive (for new comers at least).

From what I could make out it appears that I can only sign up for the novice class (which is obviously what I need). It looks like there are two days in May, and two more days near NSXPO. I clicked on their "On-Line" form and filled out all the information, I was confused that it didn't ask me what event, how many days, or what track I was interested in. I'm assuming they will look over my application and contact me, but it doesn't say what the next step is, it kinda just leaves you hangn'

Bob......how did you specifically sign up for 6 days?? I know you are at a higher level then myself, but regardless I didn't see where you can specify how many days you want.

Anyway, I guess I started the process and I'm extremely excited for the Spring:D:D:D

Talk to you guys soon.....BTW it was -3 degrees last night in Sparta, I can't wait for warmer weather!!

There are two forms you need to fill out. The student application in general and then the registration for the schools. It is on the second application where you check off the days and whether you want a garage space.

Go to the center of the page under "Reservation Form" and click on the "Online Reservation 2004" link: (here is the spot you are looking for)

"Reservation Form

Use either the online version or the printable copy of the Reservation form to indicate which Open Track or Training dates you’d like to attend. Printed copies can be mailed or faxed to the address or phone number listed on the form. Online Reservations are automatically sent to a secured location with limited access.

2004 Online Reservation Form ...Use to instantly reserve your dates online.
COMING SOON! Apply and Register ONLINE with the ability to maintain your profile.
2003 Reservation Form in PDF Format …Use to print a copy and fax or email.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0 or higher, see below)"

That should do it for you.

Thanks buddy......I'll do that right now:):):)

I may be taking my CRX to the track, depending on if my B18C1 GS-R engine is installed by then:)

This seems like the earliest track enthusiasm I've seen from our novices hmmmmm I wonder if xpo has something to do with it,,hmmmm could the thought of novice group supremacy and late breaking ,and early apexing whilst diving under newbies to the track have something to do with this?!lol:D

Back