• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highest Performance

Hello, this topic has been discussed many times before but i would like to get simple answers about how much horsepower could C32B engine produce as N/A with any other performance mod what would be the power outcome and what modifications would be needed? Also is there any NSXs running with Ethanol if so what mixes are used?

Hello, this topic has been discussed many times before but i would like to get simple answers about how much horsepower could C32B engine produce as N/A with any other performance mod what would be the power outcome and what modifications would be needed? Also is there any NSXs running with Ethanol if so what mixes are used?
500 hp. This is what the GT500 engine made.

You need:

3.5 stroker kit (Toda, SOS, BC, etc.)
Sleeved Block
High compression pistons
Toda C cams
ITB induction
Billet oil pump gear
Large Injectors
K-series coils
GT2 or GT500 headers
Engine Management
RPM increase to 9,500

This is a race car engine and will be miserable to drive and own on the street.

stock bottom end and moded heads optimized air fuel will get a streetable 300-310 rwhp

Honda disabled VTEC on the race variants of the C series, for a maximum effort race motor you'd want the Toda VTEC killer cams. Toda C cams aren't particularly aggressive and are plenty streetable, the builds I've seen with them have had a slightly high idle but otherwise ran fine.

I'd love to see somebody do a VTEC killer build. But outside of purpose built race cars there's not much point.

Honda disabled VTEC on the race variants of the C series, for a maximum effort race motor you'd want the Toda VTEC killer cams. Toda C cams aren't particularly aggressive and are plenty streetable, the builds I've seen with them have had a slightly high idle but otherwise ran fine.

I'd love to see somebody do a VTEC killer build. But outside of purpose built race cars there's not much point.
My mistake- I meant the VTEC-killer cams. Thought they were the "C"s

Back