• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highest recorded price sold for 1st Gen NSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderators please close thread.

-

I work for a small boutique dealership and I just recently sold a 1991 Sebring Silver over black with 6500 miles. I market setting number for it and I was just wondering if anyone has word of what some of the highest recorded sales numbers are for 1st generation NSX's

I see numbers asking as high as 111,000 but no sales comps. Please share any info you might have, I am curious to know.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
what did you sell for......I'm excited

What did that car sell for? Looked very nice with the 97-01 wheels on it.

-

I cannot reveal where we sold it as that would be unprofessional but if you did a quick search on eBay you can see that we were asking $89,900.

I cannot reveal where we sold it as that would be unprofessional but if you did a quick search on eBay you can see that we were asking $89,900.

I know of several high dollars sales but can't reveal the details, lol

MKovac, let me get this straight. You come here asking what we've seen cars sold for and when we asked you it would be unprofessional. What kind of crap is that! If you can't tell, what make you any special that we should tell you! Get out of here! You just want to know so you can gauge what you can sell the car for. I have nothing against dealers but don't try to throw this kind of practice here!

full moon?

I remember this game from kindergarten.

Show me your's and I'll show you mine. You go first.

As an owner of one of these cars and an enthusiast I always like to know what my car is worth. If sharing details that are a matter of fact that help us properly valuate our cars offend some, I apologize.

All I want to do here is discuss in a public forum the market pricing on our cars. That is all. If you choose not to discuss, that is ok!

Thanks again.

All I want to do here is discuss in a public forum the market pricing on our cars. That is all. If you choose not to discuss, that is ok!

Thanks again.

But you're salesperson at a dealer. Shouldn't you know how to price a car accordingly. Oh yeah, you guys always price them too high to begin with and that is why I only buy exotics from private sellers.

Have a good day.

10 posts since you joined almost 2 years ago. All either for sale, or I want posts, no participation no assistance, a "registered user", so no support to prime for your listing for sale, or want to buy. All take and no give=thumbs down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back