• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN Models NSX's

Since many people here do not know about "TWC" or the "show scene" I have selected these pictures for you enjoy

Also many of you missed the event dont worry i got you covered lol anyway HIN is also starting a new type of night show called "NIGHTSHIFT". The Opening show will take place in San Diego March 18. Doors will open at 4pm and end at 11pm. Please come out and take part in an all new type of show. Be sure and stop by TWC section as we will continue to defend our title as best show team. Hope to see you there ... enjoy

www.hotimportnights.com

These pictures were taken at the Hot Import Nights San Jose show.
www.autoimportcraze.com

mp465.jpg

mp437.jpg

mp401.jpg

mp365.jpg

mp361.jpg

mp354.jpg

mp342.jpg

mp298.jpg

mp257.jpg

mp253.jpg

mp214.jpg

mp181.jpg

mp175.jpg

mp116.jpg

mp70.jpg

mp20.jpg

ml62.jpg

ml43.jpg

ml73.jpg

Some NSX's that are competing in the 2006 season

cl126.jpg

cl240.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture0641.jpg

Last edited:
nice pictures:

My vote as the hottest girl and car - I'll take these 2 combo to go please.

mp361.jpg

Picture080.jpg

I swear.... all the hot exotic women are out west.... up here in Michigan we got a bunch of pasty white dutch and polish girls! :tongue: Send some of those exotic women this way! :biggrin:

Carbon... (sniff, sniff)... I LOVE YOU MAN!

All I have to say is I love me some Francine Dee and MMMM Masuimi!

I hate that car shows are overrun with models...

sorry, i find it very dumb... and i'm a red-blooded 22 yr old american guy.

those girls all look cookie-cutter anyways.

I don't even look at tuner magaziines anymore, filled with average looking girls... no cars.

If i want naked girls i'll buy a playboy or go to a stripclub... I want cars.

*The first is the hottest* :D

rickysals said:

I don't even look at tuner magaziines anymore, filled with average looking girls... no cars.

I wouldn't complain much if I came home to one of those cookie cutter's cutting cookies. :biggrin: Although something tells me they aren't allowed to eat them. :tongue:

damn I got to ship my car to the US and enter my car in HIN :)

rickysals said:

UHMMM, your jealous...:tongue:

comquat1 said:
I wouldn't complain much if I came home to one of those cookie cutter's cutting cookies. :biggrin: Although something tells me they aren't allowed to eat them. :tongue:
It really ruins the appetite if the cookies are made in silicone instead of real butter. It is like eating the Japanese plastic food displays instead of the real thing.:biggrin: :wink:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
It really ruins the appetite if the cookies are made in silicone instead of real butter. It is like eating the Japanese plastic food displays instead of the real thing.:biggrin: :wink:
Steve

hahahahah, silicone "i can't believe its not butter!"

I swear.... all the hot exotic women are out west.... up here in Michigan we got a bunch of pasty white dutch and polish girls! Send some of those exotic women this way!

LOL - I agree 100%

nuccaJB said:
Carbon... (sniff, sniff)... I LOVE YOU MAN!

All I have to say is I love me some Francine Dee and MMMM Masuimi!

Is francine in one of those pics? Man... i remember meeting her at a show when i was in high school... was the best day of my life. Wow, that was a while ago now... just realized how old I'm getting. Someone hand me a drink fast!

That green Takata Dome wanna be NSX looks a little strange. Sure that's not a MR2 pretending to be a NSX? Looks like it has a lift kit on it.

dawggpie said:
That green Takata Dome wanna be NSX looks a little strange. Sure that's not a MR2 pretending to be a NSX? Looks like it has a lift kit on it.

I was thinking the same thing.

dawggpie said:
Is francine in one of those pics? Man... i remember meeting her at a show when i was in high school... was the best day of my life. Wow, that was a while ago now... just realized how old I'm getting. Someone hand me a drink fast!

Girl number two in the black and pink.

Re: mugg shot...

Osiris_x11 said:
Anyone ever get a positive ID on this Trust/GReddy model?!? :confused:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=571902&postcount=6

Curious minds wanna know... :tongue:

Hey of course I know her lol that is Ursula Mayes she was miss HIN for 2005 here is a pic of her with me, giving respect to my team for winning back to back to back to back ( four fingers lol ) best team overall =D. I also included her website for you.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59152

http://www.ursulamayes.com/

puppies...& look at those choppers!!!

aya chihuahua
mp354.jpg

thank you carbon!!

Back