• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

History on 2005 Rio

History on this one on autotrader?

You are looking at a rare 2005 NSX in Rio Yellow Pearl with Onyx (black) leather interior. This vehicle has less than 4k miles on it and has essentially not even been broken in yet!! if you missed out on buying one of these rare hand built sports cars new, here is your chance to buy one as close to new as you can. This is 1 of 241 built for 2005, and 1 of 18 rio yellow/onyx built for 2005. Exterior is in beautiful shape with all original paint with matching VIN tags on every panel. not one dent, not one scratch! Paint has been washed, clay bar'ed, and waxed regularly, but basically cleaned to get rid of dust as that is the only thing this has collected. Exterior has been protected with an invisible paint protection clear bra made by invisishield. This has been installed professionally on the upper and lower front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, entire rocker panels, A-Arms, roof lip, mirrors, headlights, side intake scoops, and rear splash guards. Value of over $1,600! Of note, this car has had clear bra since day one, but was recently replaced with more coverage. Interior, well, if you want the new car smell, this has it. Interior is beautiful, leather soft and supple, and conditioned regularly.Never smoked in, no food, no drink, nothing! just simply perfect! Tires are in great shape as you would expect with 3k miles. Wheels are perfect with no flaws what so ever. Warranty good till January 2009, so mechanically you have no guess work. Warranty can be extended as well if you desire to for additional cost through Acura up until that date. Car comes with original window sticker well preserved, accessories included are OEM trunk mat, brand new extra set of OEM floor mats still wrapped in plastic, 20 original OEM oil filters, and brand new OEM car cover. email inquiries to [email protected]. NO DEALERS, NO ADVERTISING COMPANIES. Thanks..

Attachments

• 2005Rio.jpg
    2005Rio.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 75
Wow! Those photos were posted less than a month ago.

lol guys this is my car:) The car is not really for sale. If you guys remember, sometime last year there was an Imola with 69 miles on the odo I was trying to buy. I put this ad up then and never cancelled the autotrader ad.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

P.S. I get calls all the time on this car, hence why I stated FIRM and all that other junk on there to weed out the dreamers.

Jack

lol guys this is my car:) The car is not really for sale. If you guys remember, sometime last year there was an Imola with 69 miles on the odo I was trying to buy. I put this ad up then and never cancelled the autotrader ad.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

P.S. I get calls all the time on this car, hence why I stated FIRM and all that other junk on there to weed out the dreamers.

Jack

Good to hear you're staying around.:biggrin:

Good to hear you're staying around.:biggrin:

yes sir. I am not out a job yet lol. Even if I am, this would be the last asset I would have to sell.

by the way, how did you figure I posted the pics less than a month ago? I posted this pics up last year lol...and there is no mention of the exhaust because the exhaust came well after the ad was posted...

yes sir.
by the way, how did you figure I posted the pics less than a month ago? I posted this pics up last year lol...and there is no mention of the exhaust because the exhaust came well after the ad was posted...

I think he was confused with the year. Still living in the 2008 and forgot it's now 2009. You posted pics in Jan 08.:biggrin:

Back