• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

History on JH4NA21685S000100 (05 yellow/black)

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am currently looking at this 05 yellow/onyx NSX (JH4NA21685S000100) in Linsay Acura in Ohio. Is this car belong to any prime members before. I am really interested to know whether there is any car accident involved and the conditions of the car. I really appreciate for any help. Thanks alot for your time:biggrin:

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am currently looking at this 05 yellow/onyx NSX (JH4NA21685S000100) in Linsay Acura in Ohio. Is this car belong to any prime members before. I am really interested to know whether there is any car accident involved and the conditions of the car. I really appreciate for any help. Thanks alot for your time:biggrin:

Please do as much homework as you can. Don't take too much Lindsay says as truth without corroboration. They have lied to me in the past.

"Car needs nothing, as new"

Get there and its clearly been in a wreck with shoddy repairs.

You should start by getting the VIN number from the dealership. Then buy a carfax report for that VIN. Then search this forum for that VIN. There is a lot of documentation about various cars here, much of it included with the VIN. It takes a little while, but it will be worth it. And finally, just search for the VIN in google.

Please do as much homework as you can. Don't take too much Lindsay says as truth without corroboration. They have lied to me in the past.

"Car needs nothing, as new"

Get there and its clearly been in a wreck with shoddy repairs.

and they are the largest certified acura dealer in the country:wink:

Guys, thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. In fact, I physically drove over 500 miles to check out their 05 Silver NSX before. It just told me this dealer can never be trust. They told me the 05 Silver NSX is accident free and in good condition, but what happen is the car in fact i believed get into an accident, and the repair work is just "garbage" (don't know whether I should used this word). That's why I am asking any member own the 05 yellow that I am currently looking on so that I can avoid anymore driving there. Anyways, thanks alot for your help.

Guys, thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. In fact, I physically drove over 500 miles to check out their 05 Silver NSX before. It just told me this dealer can never be trust. They told me the 05 Silver NSX is accident free and in good condition, but what happen is the car in fact i believed get into an accident, and the repair work is just "garbage" (don't know whether I should used this word). That's why I am asking any member own the 05 yellow that I am currently looking on so that I can avoid anymore driving there. Anyways, thanks alot for your help.

I live pretty close and would be happy to go check out the car for you. But, I'm not exactly an expert and may not be able to find every little thing. But I'm happy to give it a Pre-Pre-Purchase Inspection for you. First, run a Carfax report on it to check for accident reports. If you forward that to me, I can have some targeted questions for the dealer.

Any updates on this car? I called on it this morning and dealer says it is available and going through certification process today. I am in NC so this would be a long distance deal and that makes me nervous. It would be good to know if this car is nice as advertised and if this dealer can be trusted

Luus

Any updates on this car? I called on it this morning and dealer says it is available and going through certification process today. I am in NC so this would be a long distance deal and that makes me nervous. It would be good to know if this car is nice as advertised and if this dealer can be trusted

Luus

There are several members on here in the Columbus area. You should ask one of them to check it out.

From experience I would NOT fly in to see this if someone else has not checked on it first...........

I offered the sales $63000 couple months ago when they still listed it for around $68000. The sales said there is NO room for the price, so i backed up and buy a 04 with only 12k miles on it.

Back