• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hoehn Acura?

Who is the preferred sales person to deal with at the Hoehn dealer? They have a car that I'm interested in.

maomaonsx said:
Can Justin handle other cars in their dealer as well? I mean non-NSX.

Do you mean a non-NSX non-Acura on the Hoehn Acura lot? Not sure. If it's a non-NSX Acura, I can't imagine why not.

I purchased my NSX from Justin back in 1999. My negotiations for the NSX purchase price were done with the sales manager at the time. After a price was agreed upon, I was introduced to Justin to complete the sale/paperwork. My dealings with Justin were pleasant enough that when the time came a year later to purchase a daily driver, I found a Acura Pre-owned GS-R sedan through him. We didn't spend much time negotiating a price, but he did offer me a price that I felt very comfortable with early on. If I could have gone lower, I'll never know. The fact is that I felt I was being treated honestly and up front, so the whole proceedings ended running rather smoothly.

Keep in mind, both of these transactions were done at another San Diego area Acura dealership that I've never really had any fondness for. Justin and my service advisor (who also is no longer there) where the ONLY two reasons why I continued to bring my business there. As it is, since they both no longer work there, I have since taken my business to Hoehn.

-Randy

I don't know if he can do any paperwork or do any dealings... but I know he drove a fellow NSXer over to their Mercedes dealership for assistance... I'm sure at the very least he can refer you to someone at the MB division.

Back