• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HOLY COW!!! my NSX been STRIPPED!!!

PoohBEAR said:
sad...reallll sad.... i would go kick it rite now:D PUNK!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes!!!!kinda SAD!!!!!!!DAMN little PUNK!!

Do you have the same raise-kit as <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> on the front wheel, or is that a 12" wheel. :D

That is one of the ugliest NSX's -- along with that purple convertible that was posted some time ago. ;)

NeoNSX said:
Do you have the same raise-kit as <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> on the front wheel, or is that a 12" wheel. :D

That is one of the ugliest NSX's -- along with that purple convertible that was posted some time ago. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe!!! You're funny Neo. Those damn streets deep been killing my spoiler. That why I had to raise it!!! look kinda cool!!!!;)

Please show us how you are going to fit the 02 headlights. I want to know if I could fit mine without cutting any parts of the headlamp well.

Thanks in advance.:)

Is your NSX ridin' on "bags"?

Nice

Aaron- That is going to look Sweet! I see you have another set of WW Side Skirts. I still have the ones I purchased from you, someday I will get around to putting them on.

Re: Nice

(NSX REY) said:
Aaron- That is going to look Sweet! I see you have another set of WW Side Skirts. I still have the ones I purchased from you, someday I will get around to putting them on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, Rey!!!!!!!! WW RULE!!!! The wife like it!!!I can't wait til my car finish!!!:D

*ps...befor you install the WW sides call me first! I have some tips for you* I PM you
-Aaron

Did you sell one of your "Golden Arrowanas"?? :D

I bet your car is gonna look very similar to one of these :D :D NO?

DSCF0518.jpg

spartan2-3 said:
Did you sell one of your "Golden Arrowanas"?? :D

I bet your car is gonna look very similar to one of these :D :D NO?

DSCF0518.jpg
Nice 1/24 Ebbro..............I'm doing Type-S

Last edited:
nzo-who
Did you paint the head lights black?
Or did they come that way?

prova4re said:
nzo-who
Did you paint the head lights black?
Or did they come that way?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
NO! those are OEM headlight.(silver) guess is the lighting make it look black.

Wait over in 2 days!!!!!!

Ahhhhh, I see a new name with the new car :D

Is it Friday yet? :D Tell those guys to get on the double, weekend is just around the corner. The weather looks promising for a good photo shoot.

Cant wait much longer :(

Back