• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda cancels nsx !!

On page 9 of Auto week's January 12th edition, it says HONDA's president Takeo Fukui canceled the new NSX. AS a part of a cut back , do to the global economic downturn.

" I would say when things turn around we will see them bring it back when they can ", which then i hope they change there mind and keep it mid-engine-RWD, and go V8-or V-10''.

Last edited:
boo.gif

On a positive note ,your sig makes up for alot :tongue:

On a positive note ,your sig makes up for alot :tongue:

Thanks,

When i joined on prime, i put it up, and the i figured it people are gona be man this guy's lost it ! , though it didn't take long and i could see i wasn't alone !

It's properly "I need an NSX". Since when referring to acronyms you use the way it sounds instead of the actual letter. So in reality NSX sounds like en-es-ex therefore you would use "an".

Oh and yeah I need an NSX too! I so want one :).

Last edited:
Oh and yeah I need an NSX too! I so want one :).

I have i feeling there will end up being some pretty good buys out-there. before this whole economic melt-down turns around. Keep your eyes open.. I am saving my pennies for NSX number 2. Right now i have a 2008 civic si sedan. as soon as i see the right one it will be bye , bye civic ( nice , fun car though, recaro seats stock, and a gear-box from heaven ) I don't even want to get into why i sold my NSX , that a whole other story.

Last edited:
Back