• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Day !! April 11,12 Atco,NJ

So yea guys, I know most of you NSX guys are not into the Honda day thing (I'm assuming). This will be my first time there. I heard it's only a bunch of ek & eg. I'm going to see what the hype is all about & also I never really go anywhere. So it would be nice to take a break from being in mass. Is there any Nsx guys going to be there? Qaurter mile nsx? Show car? Let me know . Thanks guys

It it crazy. If you are not in line at 3am you will be parked a mile away from the event. Probably only 3 NSX in the show

5 hr drive... Never going to Honda day again. Not my cup of tea. Epping , NH is bigger better in my opinion. It does get boring watch the same eg ek run all day. Sorta expected 10 sec cars all day but it's ok. Only 2 nsx... 1 was the cofounder of the event & another was a black one.

- - - Updated - - -

5 hr drive... Never going to Honda day again. Not my cup of tea. Epping , NH is bigger better in my opinion. It does get boring watch the same eg ek run all day. Sorta expected 10 sec cars all day but it's ok. Only 2 nsx... 1 was the cofounder of the event & another was a black one.

The event wasn't even pack!! I went to Foxwoods right after ��

Sorry i didnt answer back before the event. I heard it was packed and they started letting people in early. I couldnt talk myself into going.

Back