• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda emblem

Where did you guys buy the honda emblem? the red one for the front of the car? and is just that glued there?

thanks!

Im sure scienceofspeed.com has them and they are probably just held on by 3m double sided tape, never would I put glue on my nsx :)

The Red filled "H" emblems are just backed with a piece of double sided sticky tape that covers the entire back of the emblem. There are two holes in the bumper for the stock "A" emblem. Science of speed carries both the newer style and older style "H" emblems, and in a variety of colors too.

Help out and forgive my ignorance; but, what is the thinking behind replacing the "A" with the "H"? (I feel a flaming coming on....) :eek:

Help out and forgive my ignorance; but, what is the thinking behind replacing the "A" with the "H"? (I feel a flaming coming on....) :eek:

The main reason is that the NSX, in its home country of Japan, is sold under the name of Honda, hence the H emblem. Where as in the united states, it is sold under Acura, thus the A emblem. A lot of the import crowds always try to return their car to its true origin.... Honda.....

You know I saw someone with a red acura emblem on their NSX - it may have been Eiffel? So they make that too - in case anyone would like red instead! I might opt for that since my original has some little fractures in the plastic.

Back