• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda JDM NAV pod with duct - OEM / brand new

rjp

Experienced Member
Genuine Honda NAV pods in stock.

Only 4 unclaimed at this time.

Each kit includes vent, duct, screw covers

No display included...that's up to you (gauges, NAV, etc)

$280 + shipping. Please email or PM.

it's actually priceless...

these go up in price? seems like alot of lettuce for these? .. i thought my buddy paid $200 for one last year
Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

But, aside from that... the quality (construction, fit/finish) of this OEM Honda component is PERFECT & I can perhaps see the high initial cost (~$200'ish), and the service/support from rjp is flawless.

I'd assume currency fluctuations, change in JDM Honda's pricing, and higher cost of freight/shipping (due to fuel-surcharges) contributed to the higher price of this part.

For those who need/want this, there is no substitute. And, actually for being a rather conservative-spender/economical-individual, I had no qualms in buying it or regrets later upon receiving it, for the said price of $280 + s/h. Next to my ~$100 Downforce A.I.S., this is my fav' NSX-mod' (both, which I feel are actually worth the money)!

Re: it's actually priceless...

I'd assume currency fluctuations, change in JDM Honda's pricing, and higher cost of freight/shipping (due to fuel-surcharges) contributed to the higher price of this part

A dollar today is worth 10% less than it was last month, in terms of JPY.

Back