• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Mod day - Marysville, OH

Hey folks, we put this together last year for our S2000 club and it was a blast. Honda Marysville has an awesome service department and crew. Even if you are not needing any services, come out and see some cool rides and meet some great car people. Hey, the food is free.:biggrin: I sold my S and picked up my black NSX late last year. We would love to have a good showing from the NSX crowd. Give me a holler if you have any service or parts questions.
Hope to see you there.
Ray
Here is the link with the specifics.
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=459692

Sweet! I will try to be there. Good way to get my baby out of winter hibernation. My first ever meet with my nsx :biggrin:

Sweet! I will try to be there. Good way to get my baby out of winter hibernation. My first ever meet with my nsx :biggrin:

Cool. Let me know if you want any services and I will get you on the list. Honda Mville will use the list to determine how many to staff the event with. The way it is looking, we'll have the entire dealership to ourselves.

I might be able to make it, my friend on s2ki just told me about this. It just depends on getting a lot of other stuff done before then on the car. Put me down for a tenative, and I would probably want a valve adjustment while I was down there.

I need to get a set of headers installed as well as a set of coilovers, but if it is only going to save me $50 then it's not worth my time to drive 1-1/2 hours to get to Columbus.

I need to get a set of headers installed as well as a set of coilovers, but if it is only going to save me $50 then it's not worth my time to drive 1-1/2 hours to get to Columbus.

....but you would get to hang out with all of us really cool people at no charge. :wink:

Put me on the tenative list please. If I can make it with my NSX it will be my first event also. I've got some work to do before I can drive the car and this gives me a good deadline to finish up.

I'd like to swing up for that. Do we all get hotel rooms, or do people just make it a one day thing?

We will probably have a few folks staying Friday night. Looks like they are doing a live band that night. Let me know and I will find you a place. Some S2K folks are coming from Cincy too. I could hook you up with them.

<-- MrClean from the Ohio Community S2ki...

Just wanted to say thanks to Vader33 for the support over here in Prime and that I look forward to seeing everyone at ModDay. Marysville Honda is very excited to see all the NSXers planning to come. So we can plan your services and ordering of any parts, keep Vader33 informed on your plans so we can ensure Honda Marysville is prepared.

All cars are welcome, but the parts and services will be focused on Honda/Acura product as you can imagine.

I have posted hotel information with special rate info on the S2ki thread (see Vader33's posted link above).

In addition to dyno runs and services, there are plans to have an assortment of Honda racing and R&D vehicles present. Tours of Honda's TRC is also in the works!

Don't forget about the Benny's Pizza gtg on Saturday night. This social will possibly include a live band on their new patio with bar. Check out the details in the S2ki thread.

Thanks again!
MrClean/Poison_S

It is not really a 'mod'...but do you think they would allow me to put my NSX up on a lift a do an undercarriage cleaning / detail? I usually do this at home, but being able to use a lift and a hose would be a huge help.

Vader33, be sure to add me to the list. Juice on here as well as S2KI. I'll be there with the S as the X is still out of commission. Mitch, you looking to get in some trouble? I'm sure we can do the NSX community some justice at this meet. :D

Ha! Just realized I have that Fr, Sat, and Sun off!!! Sweeeet!!!!!

Vader33, be sure to add me to the list. Juice on here as well as S2KI. I'll be there with the S as the X is still out of commission. Mitch, you looking to get in some trouble? I'm sure we can do the NSX community some justice at this meet. :D

Ha! Just realized I have that Fr, Sat, and Sun off!!! Sweeeet!!!!!

I am always looking for trouble...what's up? :cool: :biggrin: :tongue: :cool:

Nick, you should come down. It has been a long time since we hung out. And where the hell has Brian been? If you guys come down, I'll promise not to get drunk and pass out before we meet this time! :redface: LOL!!

The question should be where hasn't Brian been...I just talked to him last night. That guy has the ultimate life. Always someplace exciting.

Back