• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Honda Nav Pod System - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've seen the Nav Pod system in other NSXs.

You've watched as the bikini wearing girls from the infamous, spelling-challenged Tamoske's "The hotest girl you have ever seen" thread have ignored your NSX and instead sat in the passenger seats of NSXs sporting the Nav Pod system.

You've cursed Honda for manufacturing a piece of plastic so simple, so cool, and yet so damn expensive.

Well, my friend, now is your time to shine at the next Vietnamese coffee shop meet-n-greet!

Because what we have here is the following:

1) OEM Honda Nav Pod. (Includes vent, and all the various bits and pieces.)

2) Alpine's TME-M710 6.5" screen. (The image so clear on this screen that everytime Johnny Tran and Lance Nguyen unload their Uzis, you'll immediately duck for cover!)

3) Darrin's super clever Nav Pod mounting bracket, which eliminates the need to put holes in your dash when mounting the Nav Pod. And that's a good thing.

All items are brand-new, never installed. Why? Because I have been saving them for your NSX!

Price: $515, shipped anywhere in the continental US. (Please note I will only accept a money order. PM me for details.)

Below is a NSFW (Wallet) picture, and/or a link to said picture.

picture.php

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii23/yellownsx/?action=view&current=HondaNavpod.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back