• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda OSM

2008 London Auto Show Preview: Honda OSM
Date posted: 07-09-2008

LONDON — Honda has released a teaser image of a two-passenger concept, dubbed OSM (for Open Study Model), for a fuel-efficient, low-emissions sports car. Designed at Honda's German studio, the roadster will be unveiled July 22 at the London auto show.

Honda has not released specifications or technical details, other than to say the car was designed with "exciting driving dynamics and more efficient engine technology." The company also said there are no production plans.

The sketch released by Honda shows an open-top two-seater with six-spoke alloy wheels.

What this means to you: The OSM could be a companion to the sexy CR-Z. — Paul Lienert, Correspondent

hondaosm.500.jpg

(Photo courtesy of American Honda Motor Company, Inc.)

I like, CR-Z as well. As long as we could get it with a 2.0 and around 200hp, I'd be happy. :biggrin:

Dunno...I'm personally waiting for the live video feed to unveil the Lotus "Project Eagle" in 4 minutes...

Im impatiently waiting on those pics!!

for some reason this OSM look likes it should be one of the Pugeot model. Looks good but really not something that looks Honda. (Well, I guessed the nsx and S2k never looked like any honda either.)

but then, Honda had been playing us with the HSC, and this OSM is only a clay model. I'm not holding my breath of seeing one in production.

1.jpg

hondaosm_1280_04.jpg

Last edited:
I think you nailed it! Good eye! .... I couldn't think of anything closer expect for this-

0stormy.jpg

hondaosm_1280_04.jpg

Don't care for the car, but if it comes with the girls in the background I think I will reconsider

Back