• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Horror Nights Orlando

Me and Frank (NSXANIMAL)are planning on going Sept 30, for the weekend. We are staying at the Hard Rock, if any of you Orlando NSXers want to meet up for drinks itll be my treat.

Armando

I will be there on Oct 13 Do yourself a favor and cough up the extra 20 or so for the VIP pass or whatever they call it. The wait in the lines for the haunted houses are all about 3 hours a piece depending on the crowds

I was planning on going up there too. Maybe we can meet up. Are you driving up in the NSX? The love bugs are a bitch right now:) When you refer to Frank(nsxanimal), are you referring to Frank Smith from SFP??

I'll be there Sunday Oct. 9th, hopefully to avoid some of the long lines.

PrimoGen said:
Do yourself a favor and cough up the extra 20 or so for the VIP pass or whatever they call it. The wait in the lines for the haunted houses are all about 3 hours a piece depending on the crowds

When you stay on property, your room keys serve as the speed passes.

Armando

MostWanted said:
I was planning on going up there too. Maybe we can meet up. Are you driving up in the NSX? The love bugs are a bitch right now:) When you refer to Frank(nsxanimal), are you referring to Frank Smith from SFP??

NSXANIMAL and Frank from SFP are 2 differnent animals :) But we will be driving up in the 2 NSXs so if there is VIP parking up front, it should be easy for you to spot. Or better yet look for 4 crazy drunk Latins. :)

Armando

Armando,

I met you and Frank at the track in Homestead a number of months back. A few weeks after your car went awol. I spoke to you about finding another Nsx. If you all are leaving Miami Fri morning you all should stop by the shop here in Orlando if convienient for you all. It would be nice to see you again. And check out what you got to replace the other car. If not I hope you guys have a good time.

First Class Automotive
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orlando, Fla 32803
407-228-2849

Oster

I will talk to Frank, as we are leaving Miami at about 11:30 which puts us in Orlando somewhere around 2:30. Ill contact you if so, for directions off the turnpike.

Armando

Sounds great

This year is going to be good @ HH Nights. I have a friend who works in the media dept for Universal. I was able to get a sneak preview of all the houses while doing a photo shoot for the local newspaper. You guys will have a great time there. @ Hard Rock ask for Louis or Mike (mike is a Big Guy) (valet guys) . you can ask for special parking up front on the side of Hard Rock so no one else has to drive your car, theres room for about 5 or 6 NSX's just be a good tipper and you will have no problem .HR is a great hotel. Enjoy your stay and Be safe

MiamieNeSeX - I will be leaving first thing Saturday morning and will be leaving sometime Sunday around lunch time. What are your plans while you are up there? We are going to Horror nights on Saturday night and are staying at the Radisson at the entrance. Maybe we can meet for dinner or something. I believe there is an Ale House right there. I would love to meet up with you guys. On a side note, I met you at SFP a little while back. I had a killer EVO 8 at the time and Frank had built a Silver boosted Civic Hatch for me before that. He is a great guy. Keep me posted.

Brian

Armando,
you know how much I would like to come down and let you buy me a drink. :biggrin: However, I will be in AL that weekend for the FL/AU football game.
Have a good time !!!!!!

MostWanted said:
MiamieNeSeX - I will be leaving first thing Saturday morning and will be leaving sometime Sunday around lunch time. What are your plans while you are up there? We are going to Horror nights on Saturday night and are staying at the Radisson at the entrance. Maybe we can meet for dinner or something. I believe there is an Ale House right there. I would love to meet up with you guys. On a side note, I met you at SFP a little while back. I had a killer EVO 8 at the time and Frank had built a Silver boosted Civic Hatch for me before that. He is a great guy. Keep me posted.

Brian

The girls are wanting to go to the Horror Nights thing on Friday night. Saturday we are doing one of the parks then Pleasure Island at night, dinner at Emerils'. We are staying at the Hard Rock so we will probably do some damage there Friday night after the park.

Armando

92NSX said:
Armando,
you know how much I would like to come down and let you buy me a drink. :biggrin: However, I will be in AL that weekend for the FL/AU football game.
Have a good time !!!!!!

Shucks.............. wont be the same without you. :biggrin: Maybe in December them for the NSXCA Luncheon.

Armando

92NSX said:
Do you know what the date of it is?
Dear NSXCA members!

Mark your calendars for the NSXCA Florida Chapter annual holiday brunch, Sunday Dec. 4, 2005 at 1pm at the Grand Cypress Golf Club in Orlando FL.

For those arriving early, we have arranged a dinner at Villa Del Flora at the Gaylord Palms on Saturday evening Dec.3, 2005 at 7pm. More details to follow in the coming weeks.

See you there!

Wei-Shen Chin
NSXCA Florida Chapter

Back