• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Import Showcase/DC AREA NSX MEET 9/7

Hi all, I wanted to get the word out to you in case you were not contacted by Joe Zhang (JZ). If you don't know him, he's from NYC and owns a decked out yellow pre-2002 NSX w/ widebody & 2002 modifications. It's stunning & has been on the show car circuit. He is in one way or another a vendor or organizer of the Hot Import Showcase Tour, which will be here at the DC Armory on Sat., Sept 7. This would make a great get together since we haven't really had one all summer (except the dyno at Hurley's). I believe he can get us registered to get in for free & will be giving NSXers Maguire's detailing kits! Howard if you're reading this please forward to all since you have the master member list (also emailed you) let's try to agree on a meeting time & place from which we can caravan or car pool from (at best we might be able to find a parking garage for the NSX's or we might be better off meeting in our daily beaters & taking the metro?) NSX-TT, SIG, Miko, etc. let me know what you all think.

regards,
Eddie

Better yet, why not register your NSX into the show for $50 see online registration (deadline is 9/4)or advance general admission at www.importxpression.com, looks like there should lots of babes! Howard & I will be trying to arrage a meet for this event, you will all be notified if your on the listserv, or contact [email protected] or [email protected] & hopefully we'll have something definite to tell ya by next week.

Enjoy the show. Do you know if any NSX owners there are attending the NOPI show in Atlanta coming in Sept?

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I would be interested in meeting...that is if you guys don't mind a newbie owner tagging along.

eddie-

i'm interested in meeting up for the show..let me know. try to get a hold of 02nsx in mclean. i saw him on the road today after church. i would like to get a closer look at his supercharged yellow beast. damn, he's gotta be a baller to already extremely modify a brand spankin' new x.

-jay

[This message has been edited by jchin (edited 01 September 2002).]

Back