• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest car thread

toss-up for me

Zonda 760RS
large_95634.jpg

or

Mclaren F1 LM (standard tail)
1995_mclaren_f1_lm-pic-447711369678375888.jpeg

and the Mclaren P1 is growing on me
120927122025-gallery-mclaren-p1-2012-paris-auto-show-large-gallery-horizontal.jpg

^you have good taste I would have choosen the same cars.

I also am in love with Zonda. Especially this one:
Pagani-Zonda-Cinque-Roadster.jpg

Last edited:
Turbo2go wrote: 1991 BMW Nazca C2 concept. One of the most beautiful cars ever made. Many NSX cues here... The canopy, the rear wing, etc.

One can argue that precursor to this was the Jaguar XJ220 introduced in 1989 but came to sales from 1992-1994. The first production car to hit 217 mph.

You guys posting thumbs.... Can you post a full size pictures? Thumbs are kind of a pain.

You guys posting thumbs.... Can you post a full size pictures? Thumbs are kind of a pain.

Dave I spent over 45 minutes attempting to get that image posted full sized. I know I am no 'puter whiz, but it sure isn't easy since the Prime site changeover....:redface:

Dave I spent over 45 minutes attempting to get that image posted full sized. I know I am no 'puter whiz, but it sure isn't easy since the Prime site changeover....:redface:

Do you need help with it? Open a free account at photobucket.com. Upload your photos there. Then clck on your image and it will give you an image code. Then just pass that code here and it's done.

"Coolest Car"

5229436714_a5f893fe36_b_zps1726506e.jpg

The Growler (strange name choice) but this is a modern E type Jag by a Sweedish company and costs around £450,000 I understand. Stunning mix of classic elegance with a modern twist

Minus that whole "flipping over and over in the air at Le Mans" thing, the Mercedes CLK-GTR was a pretty awesome car.

mercedes_clk_gtr_silver_1.jpg

The Growler (strange name choice) but this is a modern E type Jag by a Sweedish company and costs around £450,000 I understand. Stunning mix of classic elegance with a modern twist

That's interesting. Never seen that before.

Last edited:
I love the F360 Challenge Stradale. I think the F360 is one of the nicest looking modern ferrari

4062013877_53eae25595_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jag xj220....How do the headlights work? I've never seen a pic with the lights exposed.

The headlight is a cover that goes in and slides to the front

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h2Ed-rnPOY

skip to 5:32

Back