• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest NSX: Vrooom versus Stormrider

Which style white NSX?

• Stormrider

Votes: 44 31.4%
  • Vrooom

Votes: 96 68.6%

• Total voters
In other words it looks fantastic and sounds meh? LOL...

It was a lot of work obviously, were you bent on keeping it Honda? Does every part work? How about those label-less buttons around the ring? Did you wipe those clean? I'm sure the RDX has stuff that is useless in an NSX, right?

I just liked the idea of "what would Honda do" mentality. Plus I had a chance to drive an RDX a few years ago and I like the way it all worked. Every part works including the back up camera that I installed in the rear lock hole. The only system that does not work is the climate control. I'm still using the factory system for that. The RDX system has a "zone" function that wouldn't work for the NSX.

The unlabeled buttons I made myself. I had to move some of the function buttons from the joystick controller area to the front console
(You can see the OEM set up here: http://www.totalcarscore.com/data/assets/tcs_images/xlarge/2007_acura_rdx_dash_dtl.jpg ). The joystick is intuitive to use. Zoom in-out, up-down so you down need to see the writing on it. The function buttons like Map, Cancel, Audio, Menu... were moved so you can see them better. Those switches are still evolving as I use them. Eventually they will be labeled/back lit.

+1.
both are awesome cars, but totally different.

I love both, but the you need to respect the work jeff has done. I just look at those kevlar wheel liners. I mean come on, just say it out loud "kevlar wheel liners". Craziness. :eek:

One looks more like a show car, the other more like a racer or tuner.
I'm more into show car stuff so Stormrider would be my pick.
Neither would be kicked out of bed though.

Last edited:
There is no contest here, the only two things this cars have in common is The're both NSX's and both are white.

I dont know the rules, it has to be prime members? if not not, this would be a better suit for Vrooms car....

Honda+NSX+white+track.jpg

I'm trying.... But I have been waiting on some decent pics from 3.5LNSXR.

Tons of great things about both cars and some not so great. I love white so its good to see white represented so well. White on white is difficult to pull off and it doesn't work in Stormrider's case like others have mentioned.

Both are nice cars in their own style - I like Vroom's car just because it's a one off piece and I like rare things :)

Stormrider's car is nice, everything flows though his wheels are not my top choice but again it works in his setup.

Back