• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Chachos Breakfast Aug 24th 8:30am

Houston Chachos Breakfast Aug 24th 8:30am
6006 Westheimer near Fountainview, Houston Texas 77057

Just a chance to get together again and see faces we haven't seen in a while and possibly new faces. It's also a chance to bring parts that you may want to unload.
Please post if you're going to come (rain or shine, it's on).
We may go on a drive afterwards

1. Matt

Last edited:
Re: Who is up for some Chachos for breakfast this month?

I'll check that weekend. Can probably make it. I took the wife there Sat. for lunch. She's like "it's ok". I'm like :confused:

I'll check that weekend. Can probably make it. I took the wife there Sat. for lunch. She's like "it's ok". I'm like :confused:

Ouch, sorry for the bad referral. Tell V for Vendetta, I'm sorry. I should have cooked something, that way Chacho's would have been much better! :)

Matt, I'm in. That appears to be a good weekend for me as well. I should have the car ready by then. :smile:

Last edited:

Thats ok Z, I loved my lunch. Venishas not adapted to "good mexican food", LOL.

Thats ok Z, I loved my lunch. Venishas not adapted to "good mexican food", LOL.

I am so envious of you guys in Houston who get together all of the time and constantly help each other out, must be nice.
BTW if any of you are ever in DFW and are looking for good Mexican food look up a place called Cristina's, it's the best and i eat Mexican almost every day.:wink:

Hey, I'm in :D

1. Matt
2. Z
3. DavidF
4. Henry (23rd)
5. Fastrunner
6. Dennis
7. 1TITENSX

Matt, whats up with your new sig :confused: Hope its not true if we're doing a meet :tongue:

Nothing's happened to me.

So which day is better? That Sat or Sun

Please respond so I can get the title changed.

I am so envious of you guys in Houston who get together all of the time and constantly help each other out, must be nice.
BTW if any of you are ever in DFW and are looking for good Mexican food look up a place called Cristina's, it's the best and i eat Mexican almost every day.:wink:
You should drive down. Even if the X is'nt ready.

yeah i can show off my new wheels.

1. Matt
2. Z
3. DavidF
4. Henry (23rd)
5. Fastrunner
6. Dennis
7. 1TITENSX
8. adrenaline_nsx

You should drive down. Even if the X is'nt ready.

I'm going to have to, you fellas seem like a great bunch of guys. The car is down again for a new master cylinder now (the new brakes caused it to fail) but i'm told i should have it back by early next week.
As soon as i am sure the ac bugs have been worked out and i have logged a few trouble free miles i am going to make the trip over to H-town and meet up with some of you guys.

I paid $19k for my 91 and now have $32k into it and it is coming along nicely but the interior is still a mess, the stereo is a joke and i can't seem to keep the car for more than a week without discovering some new mechanical problem that i won't let slide. From the outside though the car truly is amazing looking now and i finally got the paint perfect. I think the 18/19 evo's look a little too big but they are a temporary solution until i find just the right set of wheels.

That looks like a good weekend ..
I'll come then!

Cheers .. Gus

I'm going to have to, you fellas seem like a great bunch of guys. The car is down again for a new master cylinder now (the new brakes caused it to fail) but i'm told i should have it back by early next week.
As soon as i am sure the ac bugs have been worked out and i have logged a few trouble free miles i am going to make the trip over to H-town and meet up with some of you guys.

I paid $19k for my 91 and now have $32k into it and it is coming along nicely but the interior is still a mess, the stereo is a joke and i can't seem to keep the car for more than a week without discovering some new mechanical problem that i won't let slide. From the outside though the car truly is amazing looking now and i finally got the paint perfect. I think the 18/19 evo's look a little too big but they are a temporary solution until i find just the right set of wheels.
I've been curious to see it for a while now.

So is anyone bringing parts to sell? I've ordered 02 up tails and have mine for sale,{Less center}. My 91/01 tails are about two and a half years old and are flawless. $200.00 and their yours.

Here is the latest list of names. Please add or delete as needed.

Henry, are you going to be able to make it for the 24th :confused:

1. Matt
2. Z
3. DavidF
4. Henry (23rd)
5. Fastrunner
6. Dennis
7. 1TITENSX
8. adrenaline_nsx
9. kdirty130
10. GreyHoundSteve
11. bsudiro
12. hollywoodgarbage

another meet im am going to miss! ill be in california enjoying the beach and weather. have a great time guys. hope to see yall on the next meet. for my brother sorcery kit its on its final stage of pre work before paint. will post asap.

Here is the latest list of names. Please add or delete as needed.

Henry, are you going to be able to make it for the 24th :confused:
Ahhh 24th.. Maybe not but I'll try my best to come support the meet.

I do have parts for sale though :biggrin:
- NSX-R 4.23 final gear.- $450 (I found another transmission with final gear included)
- GT-One NSX-R Hood FRP (02) ( call me for price)
- Excedy Dual Carbon Clutch with Light flywheel (NA1)
- GT-One NA1 Front lip (FRP and CF)

1. Matt
2. Z
3. DavidF
4. Henry (23rd)
5. Fastrunner
6. Dennis
7. 1TITENSX
8. adrenaline_nsx
9. kdirty130
10. GreyHoundSteve
11. bsudiro