• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Coffee and Cars - Saturday August 6th

I am planning to make it for Saturday. If possible, will try to bring the NSX parking place saver for the latecomers. Might be good to haul a cooler for drinks this time!

Anyone else in?

I am also planning to attend.

Just got my NSX two weeks ago, so I am looking forward to meeting some of yall AND I have a little orange cone I can use to save a spot too, haha.

Does anybody have a pride v2 exhaust? I want to hear what it sounds like in person.

-Nam

I'll try and make it out too, it was fun last time. I don't suppose that they are going to move it back to the city anytime soon. I really dislike driving 1.5-2hrs to go there. :mad:

I am planning to make it for Saturday. If possible, will try to bring the NSX parking place saver for the latecomers. Might be good to haul a cooler for drinks this time!

Anyone else in?

I will be making it out this time around. where abouts are we looking to park .... same corner area as previous meets?
One of these days we should really show up really early and invade the dodge/MOPAR area. I'm just saying ... :rolleyes:

Yes, we can try for the same place, although a great shady place (for awhile) is actually in the center section between the buildings right past the main intersection. Not sure how early we need to be there for grabbing but I could try as I hope to be there by 7 and check that section first.

Nick - are you coming out?

I now have someone who can bring the Audi for me so I will plan to bring a cooler with some water/drinks to share.

:( found out I have to work this Saturday ....

Are you guys meeting on Thursday at Benjis????

I think you are getting a bit sick Sebaztiani .. "cough cough"
May want to go ahead and let work know about your upcoming illness.

Sorry, i'm out of town and wont be able to join you guys this saturday...:redface:

Nick you cant skip out and abandon your fan club. You had a great attendance record so far too. Come on man! j/k

Bui, did you get a Kaiser Silver '97? If so, that may have been you on the news, since I was probably out of the country when it was filmed. Too lazy/tired to look up the link, though. Glad to hear you got one! I'll try to make it out in either the Leaf or the NSX (or both if my g/f will drive the Leaf) since it sounds like we'll have good attendance.

Despite the heat, the coffee and cars had an incredible turnout. I was really impressed and did not get to look at as much as I would have liked since it is now is so spread out with all the cars.

Good to meet the new owners and look forward to the next time.

Only a small sample of pics this time as I was juggling drinks, camera, and camera bag. Sorry not my best and probably not a good sample of what all was there.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107159700370869051648/August62011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Fixed link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/107159700370869051648/August62011?authkey=Gv1sRgCPzuxPrP7ceIwQE

Last edited:
Despite the heat, the coffee and cars had an incredible turnout. I was really impressed and did not get to look at as much as I would have liked since it is now is so spread out with all the cars.

Good to meet the new owners and look forward to the next time.

Only a small sample of pics this time as I was juggling drinks, camera, and camera bag. Sorry not my best and probably not a good sample of what all was there.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107159700370869051648/August62011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

hey tony, the link shows C&C from may 1st.

pictures look good Tony.

Also big thanks to Tony and Don for the much needed refreshments.

Good meeting other prime members and I appreciate you all answering my questions. Tony, thanks for the refreshments!

Sorry I left so abruptly, we were getting hungry and my niece and nephew were hot. (The Egg & I was delicious and across the highway.)

Any other meets happening soon?

Back