• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Coffee and Cars

I missed the last one, but there should be great weather this weekend and I hope to see everyone that can make it out this Saturday. It will be held at Vintage Park again off Louetta and Hwy249. This is not as far a drive for me but I am willing to meet up with some members and roll over there. I plan on getting there pretty early to try and get good spots. For those that went last time, you may have to point out the best place to line up. Any suggestion on a meeting spot before hand is welcome. Jimmy, Joe and Nick...you better be there! :)

http://coffeeandcarshouston.com/

1. JonBlaze (Lane)

I missed the last one, but there should be great weather this weekend and I hope to see everyone that can make it out this Saturday. It will be held at Vintage Park again off Louetta and Hwy249. This is not as far a drive for me but I am willing to meet up with some members and roll over there. I plan on getting there pretty early to try and get good spots. For those that went last time, you may have to point out the best place to line up. Any suggestion on a meeting spot before hand is welcome. Jimmy, Joe and Nick...you better be there! :)

http://coffeeandcarshouston.com/

1. JonBlaze (Lane)
2. vry_qck (joe)

10-4 Papageorgio will be present.

I'll be there (no, really this time.) Dave's got my NSX, so I'll be showing off an all-electric Nissan Leaf with an eVgo charging station. I work for eVgo, who's setting up charging stations for EVs around Houston and Dallas. Check us out at www.eVgoNetwork.com

(Mods - delete if that's too much of a shill, I can't remember the rules right now)

Ya have fun. I'll be in Vegas thinking about ya........prolly not

I'll be there (no, really this time.) Dave's got my NSX, so I'll be showing off an all-electric Nissan Leaf with an eVgo charging station. I work for eVgo, who's setting up charging stations for EVs around Houston and Dallas. Check us out at www.eVgoNetwork.com

(Mods - delete if that's too much of a shill, I can't remember the rules right now)

Damn ive been thinking about build an ev car as my next project. How many amps per hour are you chargers putting out?

Damn ive been thinking about build an ev car as my next project. How many amps per hour are you chargers putting out?

We're putting two types of chargers in our stations, both built by Aerovironment. The Level 2 charger (which we also put in your garage/driveway) is a J1772-standard 220/240 volt charger capable of charging at 6.6kw, so that implies 30 amps.

Our Level 3 DC Fast charger is a 440/480 volt charger capable of charging at 50kw, so that implies 120 amps.

Aerovironment's website has great spec sheets on the chargers (http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/ - we install the "Smart Charging Dock" at home and the 50kw "DC Fast Charge Station" & "Commercial AC Charging Station" in at our Freedom Station sites.

Give me a call tomorrow and we can meet up to discuss more: (703) 304-8220 (yeah, it's 703, not 713 - I'm originally from the DC area.)

230249_10150237564848436_718933435_8758664_5649777_n.jpg

If for some reason that link doesn't work, I found you on the C&C FB pics

Car looks slammed in that pic.:wink:

...It does sit pretty low. The meet was great fun. I enjoyed seeing all you guys there (Jimmy, Joe, Nick, and especially Tony...thanks for saving me the spot). That's my son and I leaving and prob the last Saturday Meet I will be able to make until end of summer. My son starts swim season this week and that means all day Saturdays from Dawn 'til Dusk at the swim meets. I will post up a few pics I took of the show. They are from my Android so I hope they look decent.

Man this stinks. I must get up very early and make the next one. Long drive for CC but will be worth it.

Next one coming up June 4th this Saturday

Anyone else willing to brave the heat for this Saturday? Same place again - Vintage Park. I should be there right after 7am or so again. NSX definitely coming and Audi will go if neighbor can bring it again.

1) Tony

Back