• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Coffee and Cars

I'll be there.

Tony - Will you be trying to park in the same place - SW corner?

1) Tony
2) Ty[/QUOTE]
3) Norm

Norm

I'm a solid 1.5 hours away from Houston. What time does this really get going and what time should I be there?

I'm a solid 1.5 hours away from Houston. What time does this really get going and what time should I be there?

David, I think it starts at 8am......but from what I've heard....you have to be there earlier to get parking. Not too sure as I've never been to C&C.

I'll be there.

Tony - Will you be trying to park in the same place - SW corner?

1) Tony
2) Ty
3) Norm

Norm[/QUOTE]

Yes, will try to grab same SW area in front row along shops if I can. Should be there by 7:10 or so to help save some spaces.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Ko-nsx
1) Tony
2) Ty
3) Norm
4) KO-nsx
5) Don Wells
6) Zishan

7) PoKnow
8) vry_qck

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Awesome, it's shaping up to look like a great turnout for tomorrow. A lot of new faces and recently hibernating members looking to attend. I was dead set on taking out the porsche instead of the NSX but after reading this, it has pulled my arm to take the NSX. I will try for taking both if I can recruit a copilot/driver for the job.

I will try to head out earlier than norm to help block off a few parking slots with Tony.

See ya bright and earlier tomorrow.

Count me in too and pls save me a spot... Will try to be there early as well
1) Tony
2) Ty
3) Norm
4) KO-nsx
5) Don Wells
6) Zishan
7) PoKnow
8) vry_qck
9) acura_na2

the first cnc i have ever missed since going in april of 10. I had to garage the x while I made the move to midtown. Going to miss the donuts most of all lol. DAmn, really wanted to show of my type r wheels too.

Made it back safely. Had a great time. Chairs and water are a MUST for summer cars and coffee!!:biggrin: next up-NSXCRAZE! "sigh" what do i have to do afford a Lexus LFA??!!

Last edited:
Made it back safely. Had a great time. Chairs and water are a MUST for summer cars and coffee!!:biggrin: next up-NSXCRAZE! "sigh" what do i have to do afford a Lexus LFA??!!

Great catching up with all today.

Here is the vid clip of the LFA as it was heading out. Wicked revving!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G24tE6WItJ8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Great catching up with all today.

Here is the vid clip of the LFA as it was heading out. Wicked revving!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G24tE6WItJ8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>
Jesus Christ:eek:
I woke up with a flat this morn. and Discount did'nt open till 8.:frown:
See ya'll in 30 days.

Back