• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How bout dem Marlins!!

What a game!! Miguel Cabrera...El Nino!!! 4 RBI's, a 3-run homer, 2 outs in the 1st, and two BEAUTIFUL catches in the 6th I believe....what a game!!

Poor Cubbies!! Baaaahaahahahahaha (goat impression ;))

Greatest thing: my dad picked the Marlins to win bo the NLCS and the Series at the beginning of the year!!! Yesterday was a beautiful payday for him...

alright i might be a little bitter because the braves choked again ...........but the plural of marlin is marlin...........so it should be the florida marlin not florida marlins...............signed a disgrunteled braves fan

Cubs fan =
loser.gif

White Sox fan =
loser.gif

Braves fan =
loser.gif

Giants fan = whining
loser.gif

Red Sox fan =
loser.gif

Although we'll find out shortly if that last rule is about to break.

Brian2by2 said:

Poor Cubbies!! Baaaahaahahahahaha (goat impression ;))
I can't help but to feel sorry for the poor Cubbies.....NOT! As Jack Brickhouse once said, "any team can have a bad century."

Brian: I think there is a dude in Chicago with a souvenir who is looking for a place to stay in SE Florida. :D

Nimbus said:

GO RED SOX!!
Can't wait to watch this game tonight. I'll be tthe ratings are going to go through the roof.

Re: Re: How bout dem Marlins!!

KGP said:
Brian: I think there is a dude in Chicago with a souvenir who is looking for a place to stay in SE Florida. :D

Funny you said that...one of the local hotels on the beach offered the kid 3 months free stay, free gourmet stead/seafood dinner every night, free drinks, and free water taxi's for the whole stay...oh and tickets to the Series if we made it...of course, far far far away from the first row! :D

I can't believe they put his name up there...uyyy

Re: Re: Re: How bout dem Marlins!!

Brian2by2 said:
Funny you said that...one of the local hotels on the beach offered the kid 3 months free stay, free gourmet stead/seafood dinner every night, free drinks, and free water taxi's for the whole stay...oh and tickets to the Series if we made it...
If I were him I think I would consider it. hat dude is being tormented. BTW, I know he looked like a kid on TV with his goofy deer in the headlight stare, but he's 26 years old.

nsxtasy said:
Nope.

Red Sox fan =
loser.gif
loser.gif
loser.gif
loser.gif
loser.gif

Can I choke you too? :D

Now I don't have anything to watch on TV for the next two weeks. Time to get in the garage and work on the car I guess! :(

Prediction: I don't really care who wins this one now, but I will predict that FOX will be the big loser when the ratings plummet. People are tired of the Yankees, and don't really give a crap about the Marlins. What was potentially the best thing to happen to baseball in decades (a Red Sox/Cubs World Series) has turned into another lame Yankees vs. whoever matchup. Ho hum.

Nomex suit on! :p

I agree with Viper Driver about the ratings plummeting. A Chicago Cubs/Boston Red Sox series would have been a ratings monster.
Also, I'm starting to believe in the curses on both the Red Sox and the Cubs. Both were 2 innings away from the world seies with 3 run leads. Crazy I tell ya. What a post season this year!

Another heart breaker in baseball.... first chicago then boston... :(

I'm totally not interested in the Yankees/Marlin matchup either...

Bring on basketball!

Now all the Marlin fans are going to be coming out of the woodwork. I wonder where they were during the season. Oh thats right, disguised as empty seats. Nice fan base. :rolleyes:
I have no interest in this WS for sure. Who cares who wins.

to quote another famous NSX member

Brian2by2 said:
It's a shame...especially considering the Marlins, a wildcard team with a horrible first half of the season, beat them last night! :D

1-0 Marlins!

"It ain't over, 'til it's over"!!!! That was DocJohn talking about the "BumbleBee" turning yellow. Justl like the Marlins will, when it's all over. Just ask my friends up in Boston, who had already painted the field in preparation for the world series. I think that they're all home watching now.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back