• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do you guys feel about TATA stocks

I'm looking to invest some money. it seems TATA(makers of the 2500 dollar car), are growing rapidly. is it a good choice to dump money on their stocks? i want to buy another nsx this summer :biggrin:
please advice. on this or any other stocks for that matter. I do primarily real estate but i want to try the stock market.
regards,
Des

I'm looking to invest some money. it seems TATA(makers of the 2500 dollar car), are growing rapidly. is it a good choice to dump money on their stocks? i want to buy another nsx this summer :biggrin:
please advice. on this or any other stocks for that matter. I do primarily real estate but i want to try the stock market.
regards,
Des
Think about it for a second, how much profit could there be in a 2,500 car? Oh and they will now have Jaguar too. Jaguar couldn't do it on their own, Ford couldn't do it (no surprise), well maybe TATA can, but no help from me!!! By the way, for the most part Internet stock advice is worth what you pay for it. JMHO

I would go with BIDU, but only for 3 to 4 minutes. Use 1 dollar trailing stop orders.

I can't imagine there is much profit in a 2.5k car and I can't even count how many car companies are start up pump and dump deals.

If you want a car company stock go with GM or F prefered and IMO that still is not a great investment.

It sparked my interest because they appear to be branching out into different ventures, thus shifting their focus from just automobiles. Roger, my final decision will in no way be primarily based on the input here. Rather i just want to engage others here as i know others here have purchased their cars off stock dealings.
Des

Back