• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How long before you came back to the NSX?

I sold my 92 GPW in 2006. Just bought a 92 Berlina Black this past April. I didn't go to other sports cars just a couple of BMW and Lexus Sedans. Now I want to buy an NA2. Since you go through NSX's like water, give me a heads up when you sell your Berlina Black NA2 that you just picked up:tongue:

^this :biggrin:

Lol will do. I'm slowly working my way up to an 05. When I get there....maybe Honda will have a predecessor.

One thing about my NSXs, I make sure they are perfect. Im so picky that I want my undercarriage to look as good as the exterior. It has always paid off when it comes to sale. I'm amazed at how many NSXs look terrible underneath. That aluminum is so beautiful. If it's showing it's age, it gets replaced. That's why my green car stayed at barneys place for 4 months. This black one has had some of the best maintenance I've seen on one, but I'm sure I'll have to address a few things. I'm one of the few people that actually enjoy working on them. For me, I find it fulfilling to bring one from nice to perfect.

Went away for 4 years on a c6 z51. I loved it but it didnt feel special like the nsx.

Bought a 2000 nsx which was great, but I missed the tq. Now I have the ctsc and the car is perfect though I miss my exhaust note.:biggrin:

Can't see selling this NSX ever.

I will probably get another NSX in about 5 years. I really enjoyed owning my car. I miss it everytime I look in the garage. I have 2 daughters in college and one still in H.S. so I can't really afford to get one now. The bike has been a good distraction as has my wifes 350Z Roadster.

When I get another, I will try to find a nice 92 GPW and I would slowly turn it into a NSX-R clone. A nice whipple after that would make it a keeper.

Back