• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX in wichita KS or Segdwick County?

To My knowlege there is
91 RED/IVORY APR GTC-300, CF mirrors, 17/17 RPF1, 02+ R suspension etc

92 RED Chrome wheels

96-T RED ?

Red with blacked out lights

Burnt orange? in Andover (red looks orange in certain light)

Black NSX with either USA or FAG carved in it with mods

Silver some old lady drives ?

Yellow ?

I have only met the owner of the RED 92 and have only seen the black one driving around on and near McConnel. The others Ive never actualy seen just people sayign the know someone with one or on pics of car meets on facebook.
150340_1467776583273_1499327365_31026391_831282_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dont think ive seen your car looks different than the one ive seen on base. I'm in se wichita only really see the red 92 out just met the the guy with red 96 but its not even insured and it looks like most people never drive theres he said his friend had 05 yellow one.

My friend and I both own NSXs and are in the Wichita area.
1994 Black NSX
1992 Red NSX

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 79
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 70
I'll be moving to Wichita in a couple weeks, I have a 1991 Formula Red with black 17/18 RPF1's

Are you stationed here?

Yea Im leaving the DC metro area on tuesday then shortly after bringing the NSX from california

So your at McConnell? Active AF?

Yea active, was prior service and just retrained into Boom Operator. You on McConnell? Hows the area?

Any interest in a meet or cruise in the spring or summer?

Should we schduel something ? or try to cordinate it with a smokey panda meet or something?

Looks like 18 Aug is the next meet

At the Alley (warren 13 13th & Greenwich) Sat Aug 18 @ 5pm

Last edited:
Attendance from last car meets were

Bobazone
Red 91
Red 96
Yellow 05

Smokey Panda 4
Red 91
Black 92
Red 93
Yellow 05

Just ran across this thread and it made me miss my '95 NSX just the more. Met Gary W once. Real nice guy and a helpful resource.

My Bendpak Lift remains empty in the garage and mocks me daily! Some day, I'll put another NSX in there. Originally sold mine to upgrade. Then the market (and a divorce) sort of changed my priorities.

If anyone cares to stop by to show me their NSX (I've seen the Yellow drive down the road) and have a drink or two, just PM me.

Cheers!
-shaun

Back