• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many of you have NEVER had a speeding ticket?

From the other thread about getting a speeding ticket, Greg Z and Mermi have already expressed their "Heavy Right Leg" issues ;)

I've never had a speeding ticket in my life....doesn't mean i'm a strict driver, just means i've been lucky thus far :tongue:

<------Knock on wood!

By the time i graduated high school i had 13 speeding and 3 reckless driving. But that was back in my street racing days. So not me.:biggrin:

Sorry, been a while 13 not 18.

Last edited:
clocked at 115 on the bottom of the on ramp.... pulled over but no ticket, still had the temp tags on the NSx.

passed an Ohio State Patrol at over 190 mph in a Murcialago... cop never put it in drive.... no ticket.

Knock on wood.... haven't had a ticket in 15 years.

32 years old, have had one speeding ticket...I was 17, and the cop was being an ass. (2am, driving home from visiting a friend and just wanted to go to bed...)

So 15 years, no tickets. However, I'll admit, I've deserved many...in fact, I told the last cop that pulled me over that I was "probably due for one". He let me go. :biggrin:

Lost my licence 5 times for accumulation of points due to speeding offences... But that was in my motorbike days as a youngster...

Looking back, I am amazed I lived so long... Bloody stupid I was!

Fast forward 1X years... Never had a speeding ticket since I bought my first NSX...

Touch wood... :wink:

deedubb said:
From the other thread about getting a speeding ticket, Greg Z and Mermi have already expressed their "Heavy Right Leg" issues ;)

I've never had a speeding ticket in my life....doesn't mean i'm a strict driver, just means i've been lucky thus far :tongue:

<------Knock on wood!
I'm not telling.... ;) The best I could say is that as many times as I have gotten a ticket are as many times as I have not.....
It's a Disorder: "Heavy Leg Syndrome" (just not written in the books yet), .. I need that operation~ :tongue:

No really, now before I get the Speed Racer rep :wink: , mind you, most of this WAS when I was younger...... Before the last paid ticket, I hadn't had one for four years.... but in totality, my lips are sealed....

I might have the record for going the slowest speed and getting a ticket. I got one for 30mph. It was bogus cause it was in a 20 mph school zone and the kids were on spring break. I didn't realize school zones in Missouri are active 7am-5pm instead of during coming and going hours like most states.

Thats the only one I've ever got or been pulled over for. :smile:

But I've been lucky cause I've passed a few going well over the limit.

I've never had a speeding ticket and am definitely not the slowest thing on the road. But I'll admit that in the mornings before I'm fully awake I have been accused of driving "like a granny". Wake me up a bit though and my velocity soon approaches the speed of light.

Despite my right foot being a bit on the heavy side, thanks my habit of ALWAYS driving with a radar detector ON, I've never been accosted by the police.

Radar detectors forever!!!

Motegi said:
my habit of ALWAYS driving with a radar detector ON, I've never been accosted by the police.

Radar detectors forever!!!
Funny you say that. After I got my ticket I was mad that the Valetine One was in the NSX because if the cops Radar was turned on it would have warned me he was behind me and obviously I wouldn't done what I did.

paranoid.gif

(just got a speeding ticket yesterday, laser, zero noise from passport 8500 x50)

Greg Z said:
Funny you say that. After I got my ticket I was mad that the Valetine One was in the NSX because if the cops Radar was turned on it would have warned me he was behind me and obviously I wouldn't done what I did.

I am such a radar detector fanatic that I have one in every car that I own.

I even give them out as gifts, wedding presents, etc.

No speeding tickets. Never been pulled over for speeding. Never had a radar detector until recently (less than 1 year). 14 years of driving. Not slow either. I think I mastered the art of looking inconspicuous. Either that or my donut chaff seems to be working pretty well. :tongue:

Motegi said:
I am such a radar detector fanatic that I have one in every car that I own.

I even give them out as gifts, wedding presents, etc.

:biggrin:

:wink:

MiamiMermaid said:
:biggrin:

:wink:

Seriously now! :tongue: What better wedding gift than a radar detector! Who needs another KitchenAid stand mixer or toaster oven? Why not give them something that will save them money? :wink:

Need a gift? :rolleyes:

Ski_Banker said:
LOL! Got the weirdest image in my head now of a baker's dozen Kruellers bouncing down the freeway.

I think we need to get a group buy going for some of these donut chaff dispensers. I'll call my local KrispyKreme and DunkinDonuts shops!

I just got pulled over twice in the past two weeks. The first was on the way home from NSXPO. Nailed for doing 100mph, officer let me go with a written warning. :biggrin: Second time was last week, clocked doing 61 in 45. Ticket issued and I mailed right away to a ticket attorney who "gaurantees" me no points or traffic school. The first one the officer was pacing me, the second one I was hit with laser but didn't have my V-1 in the car.

I never complain about getting a ticket, I just see it as a tax for using our highway system. :biggrin:

No tickets of any kind so far.

Back